Facey and Brimah | The Boneyard

Facey and Brimah

Reaction Score
7 for 14 for 17 points, 15 Rebounds, 6 Blocks and total defensive domination of Tako Fall.

If I had one criticism of tonight's performance, it's that we went away from getting Facey enough touches in the 2nd half.

We are watching Facey emerge as the 3rd best option on offense night after night.

Reaction Score
7 for 14 for 17 points, 15 Rebounds, 6 Blocks and total defensive domination of Tako Fall.

If I had one criticism of tonight's performance, it's that we went away from getting Facey enough touches in the 2nd half.

We are watching Facey emerge as the 3rd best option on offense night after night.
Facey is our only consistent offense from the foul line in. He has really worked on his dribbling as it shows with some nifty moves inside.

Reaction Score
Facey is our only consistent offense from the foul line in. He has really worked on his dribbling as it shows with some nifty moves inside.

He always had some skills. The beginning of his soph year he was our starting PF and was averaging around 8 and 7 before he lost all confidence for a year a half. It's too bad it took so long for him to play with some confidence.

H

huskymagic

Amida is a special player man. We need to get him to the NBA, his athleticism, defense and shot blocking are elite level. His rebounding is improving as is his offensive skills. I hope we make the NCAA and go against Kentucky.

Reaction Score

Yep, I've been saying this all season about Facey. The only thing his game lacks is confidence, confidence and consistent touches... the two go hand in hand! That being said, this was one of the few games that I wasn't particularly irritated about lack of touches in the second half.

Reaction Score
Amida is a special player man. We need to get him to the NBA, his athleticism, defense and shot blocking are elite level. His rebounding is improving as is his offensive skills. I hope we make the NCAA and go against Kentucky.

Ok you're officially cocked tonight. Nice job!

Reaction Score

Both played well, 2 in a row. Need to win the games when they do, if the other showed up last game it would have been nice to have 2 in a row. Good for the big men, holding their own and then some. Vance was ok gain, needs to play defense longer tends to forget where his man is or even in the zone where the shooter is. Keep improving.

Reaction Score
They both played well. Facey played 37 minutes with one foul and AB 29 minutes with 3 fouls. SE played only three minutes and had two fouls. I think KO is sending a message to SE that he needs to perform much better or ride the bench.

Reaction Score
They both played well. Facey played 37 minutes with one foul and AB 29 minutes with 3 fouls. SE played only three minutes and had two fouls. I think KO is sending a message to SE that he needs to perform much better or ride the bench.

Wasn't at all a good game for Enoch too many small players on the CF side plus the other 2 were playing much better. If he wasn't sending the message I am sure Steve got one, needs to play faster on both ends.

C

Chief00

I stayed home and watched the Giants - so I won't be able to comment on today's game. It's was a long week.

Reaction Score
Yes
He always had some skills. The beginning of his soph year he was our starting PF and was averaging around 8 and 7 before he lost all confidence for a year a half. It's too bad it took so long for him to play with some confidence.
Yes but it is more refined with a better handle and strength. Nice to see him develop as AB has no offense inside at all besides dunks.

Reaction Score
Faces was great.

VJ needs to be a little more aggressive. He can become an star on Offense in a year.

This team goes as Purvis goes.

Vital is going to make KO look like a genius before he graduates.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yep, I've been saying this all season about Facey. The only thing his game lacks is confidence, confidence and consistent touches... the two go hand in hand! That being said, this was one of the few games that I wasn't particularly irritated about lack of touches in the second half.

Facey plays so much better when he knows he's getting 30 min. He always seemed to worry what he was expected to accomplish each segment when he was a rotation player. As a full time starter he just plays.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom