F the Houston Dynamo... | The Boneyard

F the Houston Dynamo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bunch of divers and goons. I hold the in less esteem than Mexico. They can enjoy this win when they are watching the playoffs happen without them.

I was at the game tonight. Watching most of the football game in the sporting member's club during the weather delay.

The official (Geiger) who is supposed to be somewhat competent given that he represented the US at World Cup, totally lost control of the game. I think Houston's keeper won an Academy Award for simulation. I guess I finally found a team to hate!

Reaction Score
Love the Dynamo! Actually I usually hate them, but that is because I love them. Losing to them at home is embarrassing to be honest.

Reaction Score
Love the Dynamo! Actually I usually hate them, but that is because I love them. Losing to them at home is embarrassing to be honest.

The diving, the tactical fouls and the crap the Dynamo pulled is the kind of thing that you usually only see from some of the most cynical European squads, or some dirty Liga MX team. So you have to hand it to them, That may have been part of the plan since Sporting KC usually beats up on Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom