F- For PP | The Boneyard

F- For PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Along with all the play call complaints I am sure will be here and already have actually started. Paul should get the lowest grade possible for his discipline of McCoombs.

If an infraction occurs and punishment is deemed necessary there should be nothing short of a full game. This should be made known to every player at the out set of every season.

Coaches that sit a player for a portion of a game are saying having you on the field is more important than the discipline I am dishing out. A slap on the wrist as I look to see what the backups can do.

Not saying anyone is guilty, but arrested in the AM the day before the biggest game of the year so far. Stay home for the weekend and think about it and explain it to your teammates on Monday.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I can't disagree with any of that. Say what you will about FHCRE, at least everyone knew what to expect when a kid duck*ed up.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Along with all the play call complaints I am sure will be here and already have actually started. Paul should get the lowest grade possible for his discipline of McCoombs.

If an infraction occurs and punishment is deemed necessary there should be nothing short of a full game. This should be made known to every player at the out set of every season.

Coaches that sit a player for a portion of a game are saying having you on the field is more important than the discipline I am dishing out. A slap on the wrist as I look to see what the backups can do.

Not saying anyone is guilty, but arrested in the AM the day before the biggest game of the year so far. Stay home for the weekend and think about it and explain it to your teammates on Monday.

sounds like u should be a fan and join #UNCN

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I was a fan of not getting what we did from day one!
well congrats on seeing what i couldn't for a while. but i'm in the boat now and making up for lost time now...

Reaction Score
That game against Rutgers was winnable. And so was the game against WMU. And NC State.

Reaction Score
That game against Rutgers was winnable. And so was the game against WMU. And NC State.

You mean the same NC State who just held #3 FSU to 16 points in a 17-16 upset tonight. That'll help our SOS.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Yes they were winnable. But Maryland and Buffalo were close to being losses. So maybe someone would say "we could be 6-0" but you could just as easily say "we deserve to be 1-5". I give the players credit for having a chance to beat NCSU and WMU, but I primarily fault the coaches especially for WMU and Rutgers (where we were competing but the lack of offensive points just wore the team down).

Reaction Score
Proving you can beat a decent team is more than keeping it close. We knew we could keep games close with our D this year. Winning was predicated on an improved offense. Negative!

As for McCombs we don't know the whole story, but it sounds like he should have missed the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom