Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
IMG_2996.PNG

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I am dying to know how they are going to handle the early hour. What do they do with a car in line that doesn't have season tix???

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The pic says you only get the extra hour if you have a season parking pass too, which means you're in your own lot. If you don't show the pass you have to go to the general lot, which isn't open. So you're told to come back in an hour.

In short, what will they do? They'll send your ace to Cabela's and tell you to come back when you're supposed to.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
The pic says you only get the extra hour if you have a season parking pass too, which means you're in your own lot. If you don't show the pass you have to go to the general lot, which isn't open. So you're told to come back in an hour.

In short, what will they do? They'll send your ace to Cabela's and tell you to come back when you're supposed to.
that shouldnt Impact traffic at all???

I have silver and general come in same entrance - maybe I am not understanding.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Well, guessing the non-season ticket guys who are an hour early will be on the side of the road and they will have an early entry lane to drop in on... As the early entry guy your hang tag will let you fly in.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Well, guessing the non-season ticket guys who are an hour early will be on the side of the road and they will have an early entry lane to drop in on... As the early entry guy your hang tag will let you fly in.
I have zero confidence LAZ can pull this off...I have more confidence in Diaco and company than I do in LAZ -

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I have zero confidence LAZ can pull this off...I have more confidence in Diaco and company than I do in LAZ -
As soon as I hit send, I realized this depends upon a minimum wage earner who wants a government raise.

You are correct, sir!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
All very nice stuff. I'd definitely be interested in the hat.

I'm guessing this only applies to "real" season tickets though?

I had student for 4 seasons, young alumni for 3 and Top of the Rent for 3. So ten year total since 2005... guess we'll see.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I am dying to know how they are going to handle the early hour. What do they do with a car in line that doesn't have season tix???

They don't get in.

I'm not sure what you're struggling with here.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
They don't get in.

I'm not sure what you're struggling with here.
They are going to check this where? They are going to turn people around inside the grounds where all the cones are? They going to check before they even get that far?

LAZ can't park the stadium correctly now - u think they are going to figure this out??

Round of beers at the second game concession stands? I say it's a complete bumblef#}k. You think it will go smoothly with HSKids running it.

Deal?

Bonehead

Reaction Score
I'm guessing that you don't go to the games as you didn't take my offer of free beer...

Reaction Score
Have you seen them chase down football throwers? They'll get out the mace and tazers for you monkeys who try to get in early.

Reaction Score
I'm going to assume that this is for regular ticket holders.

It is inevitable that it will be opened up to all others once ticket sales flop. The offer then will be extended to mini plan purchasers. Parking will be two hours early for them and they will have dedicated parking at the turnstiles. Purchasers will also be given front row seating to Johns halftime performance on the fifty yard line with Emily.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Easy. Give everyone with season tickets a different colored parking pass. Don't let anyone else in early. Not hard.

They could do that but not every season ticket holder buys season parking.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Easy. Give everyone with season tickets a different colored parking pass. Don't let anyone else in early. Not hard.
And only season ticket holders can buy the pass... which you purchase with your plan... so they know who is a season ticket holder.

Seems like it works like that already.

Unless you have a bootleg pass which they watch for from time to time.

Reaction Score
whaler11 said:
They could do that but not every season ticket holder buys season parking.

Somebody in every group buys a pass.

Reaction Score
I'm going to assume that this is for regular ticket holders.

It is inevitable that it will be opened up to all others once ticket sales flop. The offer then will be extended to mini plan purchasers. Parking will be two hours early for them and they will have dedicated parking at the turnstiles. Purchasers will also be given front row seating to Johns halftime performance on the fifty yard line with Emily.

Who is Emily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro