Eviction day is coming | The Boneyard

Eviction day is coming

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Now that actual expansion news is pretty slim these days, it's pretty clear that some folks are here for no other reason than simple trolling.

With that in mind, the leash for visitors will get shorter.

All have been warned.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
In my opinion, this whole CR board can be taken down until the day comes, if it comes, that UConn finally gets the tap out of the G5.

Reaction Score
In my opinion, this whole CR board can be taken down until the day comes, if it comes, that UConn finally gets the tap out of the G5.
Agree totally. Get rid of it. We already have plenty of OT on other forums. Let it go there until we have something real.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I vote to shutter it up. If anyone has a hankering for speculation on additions to the AAC there are other places on the internet for that.

Reaction Score
You can't delete this forum. It is the single best internet source for all things Conference Realignment. It also isn't a bad source learning about television markets, contracts and their negotiations, inner-workings of high-up university decision making, and car wash memes

It should stand as a monument to, if nothing else, UConn's and its fans' truly unique sporting experience over the last 6 or so years.

Reaction Score
To paraphrase Clamenza from The Godfather "Leave the visiting trolls, take the Forum".

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Whatever happens to the conference realignment board it will always have a place in our hearts...

Did I say hearts? Cause I meant rectums

Burn it down

Reaction Score
Fishy .... I sincerely hope that you do not shut down this Realignment Board.

UConn's current uncomfortable conference alignment is the biggest long term threat to the school's athletic future, and I know no better source than this site to follow attempts to better the issue.

Sincere thanks to those that administer this site.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Fishy .... I sincerely hope that you do not shut down this Realignment Board.

UConn's current uncomfortable conference alignment is the biggest long term threat to the school's athletic future, and I know no better source than this site to follow attempts to better the issue.

Sincere thanks to those that administer this site.

As a "guest" who has been here for a couple of years, I hope this board isn't shut down. The rumors may be further apart, but they will always be there. Movement is always a possibility and it always comes when you least expect it. Who saw UMD and Rutgers to the Big10 when it happened?

I think the board should stay put. That is unless I get throat punched and my carpet bagging behind gets evicted. If that happens, close the board down! ;)

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I'd hate to see it go. I've invested too much of my life into this board, reading and occasionally writing, to have it disappear. Couldn't we just rename it to CR and Other school news. That way as things happen at PSU, Baylor, UNC (PLEASE Hammer them) and any other school, we have a place to go to discuss without filling up the UConn forums with OT stuff. Maybe we'll even get some occasional CR news, likely related to the Big XII and its apparently imminent death.

Reaction Score
I'd hate to see it go. I've invested too much of my life into this board, reading and occasionally writing, to have it disappear.

Fishy = Lucy?

Take it away

g-9Csw.gif

And this is what will happen

giphy.gif

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Evict those who should be evicted, the true trolls. But keep the board please. I also suggest that we have many visitors who don't warrant eviction, including @dayooper .

Reaction Score
funny thing is, I don't think Fishy had intentions of bringing this down or having people vote. He was just getting rid of the rif-raf. it was only because someone mentioned tearing it down that this thread is becoming another election of sorts.

Reaction Score
I vote to keep it or the clown parade will just wander over to the football board and that it already crowded w/ it's share. ;)

I agree, keep it open. I'd rather have this stuff all in one spot.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Wait, I didn't think this was a democracy, I thought it was totalitarian dictatorship. With threats of throat punches and evictions as punishments, Fishy's vote is the only vote that counts. At least that's what I heard!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom