everybody is rooting for us - Frese | Page 2 | The Boneyard

everybody is rooting for us - Frese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't know why Brenda thinks uconn losing will be good for the game. It's good for the game to have a level of excellence like uconn. One has to come and take the throne from us. That would be really good for the game because that would then force us to elevate our game. We're not gonna just lose because you think that's good for the game. What's so good if two mediocre teams slug it out and the less worse team wins? That's Brenda's idea. We don't take turns taking the title for the sake of keeping everybody happy. We ain't no communist! We celebrate excellence and the winner takes the spoils. Thats the only way to elevate the game and the only way incredible and magnificant figures emerge.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
I hope everyone plays their best and then we win...what was it that we called it for UCONN a few years ago..."perfection?"

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
The one thing that continues to bother me about Freese is when she got to MD they were nothing and UConn was big and MD managed to get UConns recruiting class of Tolliver, Doran, and a couple of others who were thought to have favored UConn to go to a no name school and coach. I still cant figure that out but have a feeling something happened we will never know.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
But, wouldn't it be cool to have several women's programs representing the American Dream?

I don't regret any of UConn's wins, but I would agree that having ND USC and others step up and be legit challengers year-in-year-out would be stomach-churingly awesome.

You don''t think ND has?

And how did you feel about Maryland's performance last year in the semi-finals?

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
With all of America(or at least 49 states) rooting for Maryland and The Almighty apparently being on South Carolina's side, UConn and Notre Dame might as well book a Monday morning flight home.

Reaction Score
It is actually pretty accurate I would say in terms of women's basketball fans not affiliated with Uconn. .

If the scores are 60-59 don't expect much of a following.

Reaction Score
If Frese were smart, she would tell her team behind closed doors to not listen to a word that she says to the press, up until game time. Then, sing UConn's praises to anyone who will listen, that they are the best thing that has ever hit the court, are unbeatable at this time of the year, etc. But instead she has chosen to back UConn up into a corner where they feel that everyone is against them; watch out, cause it won't be pretty...Just my $.02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom