Even Moriah Can Have an Off-Game, But... | The Boneyard

Even Moriah Can Have an Off-Game, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't recall if it was the SNY pre-game show for Nebraska or Chattanooga, but for a brief instant when they showed our kids warming up in the background, I could have sworn I saw Moriah with her left hand wrapped. In white tape. It was unmistakable. My first thought was that SNY was showing some archived footage, but it wasn't.

I say this not as an excuse for Moriah's atypical turnover number against Chattanooga. God knows the greatest, hardest working point guard in America doesn't ever need one. Every athlete has off days. That doesn't concern me.

Whether or not Moriah is healthy, however, absolutely is a concern.

(Or was I having a senior moment in which I was just imagining my greatest fear?)

Last edited:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I don't recall if it was the SNY pre-game show for Nebraska or Chattanooga, but for a brief instant when they showed our kids warming up in the background, I could have sworn I saw Moriah with her left hand wrapped. In white tape. It was unmistakable. My first thought was that SNY was showing some archived footage, but it wasn't.
/QUOTE]
I just watched both pre-games and did not see anything like that. (Other than the wrap on Natalie's left hand....but I assume you can tell the difference between Natalie and Moriah!) Do you have anything more specific?

Reaction Score
I was thinking she might want to put her hair up again. She seemed to perform much better last season with her hair up. :rolleyes:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I was thinking she might want to put her hair up again. She seemed to perform much better last season with her hair up. :rolleyes:
No not the hair up. Her shooting numbers have been good lately. Last couple of games Kia has been anticipating contact just enough to throw off her shot. Last game Moriah was 1/4 gear too fast at times and 1/8 of a second too slow at other times. Shea will have both corrected before this weekend.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Mo was simply stripped as she tried to drive into the paint like the "running back" that she is... need to tighten up that tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom