Et tu, Big 12? | The Boneyard

Et tu, Big 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASSconn

Pretentious CR Critic
Reaction Score
Cannot say I'm surprised.

If I was UConn/Houston/Cincinatti leadership I would get together, head to Providence and invite BYU, Army, Air Force and Colorado State as Football-only and re-negotiate our TV contract. 16 teams that within a few years could probably put out a better product that the B12. Motivation to put the B12 in a coffin after this joke of a process.

Basketball wise I'm not sure what our move is.

UConn needs to wait until Notre Dame leaves Football independence or the B1G wants us in when the 12 implodes. That is all we have for now.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Why the heck have they kept the HQ in Providence? Still had time left on an office lease? Having the AAC HQ in Providence makes zero sense. It's not like Providence is a major media hub.

Move it to NYC, where you even might occasionally run into media types that could do you some good.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Chuck Carlton made a solid point in one of his tweets.

B12 can count on zero votes from the AAC for anything NCAA related. Can't think of any conference willing to work with B12 to advance anything that conference wants.

They're on an island.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
AAC headquarters should be in NYC. Providence is irrelevant.

Big12 - you have sealed your destiny. You have just shown the entire nation how dysfunctional you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom