ESPNW Different Articles on HS Recruits | The Boneyard

ESPNW Different Articles on HS Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I never heard of Ms. Strother until I saw her in the McDanold's game today. Her decision to stay home was probably a good one.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I read the article on Strother before watching the game. I expected to see an extremely talented Girl ready for College Ball. Definitely not what I saw. She may turn out to be a good college player due to her size, but don't project All American Status. Work in progress.

I never heard of Ms. Strother until I saw her in the McDanold's game today. Her decision to stay home was probably a good one.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I read the article on Strother before watching the game. I expected to see an extremely talented Girl ready for College Ball. Definitely not what I saw. She may turn out to be a good college player due to her size, but don't project All American Status. Work in progress.
There were a few big girls playing last night. We'll see how they adjust to the speed of the college game.

HGN

Reaction Score
I too saw some size out on the court........But some lacked mobility and quick feet. Even for posts. Obviously some will start and over the season hopefully they will improve their speed and mobility to not become a liability on the defensive end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom