ESPNU Top 150 | The Boneyard

ESPNU Top 150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do any of you with that UConn has a chance to get a top 150 recruit in the class of 2013? If anyone who?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Do any of you with that UConn has a chance to get a top 150 recruit in the class of 2013? If anyone who?

what up kid. i have read your posts thru out the BY this weekend. welcome to the board. your going to enjoy it here. i'm going to move this to the football recruiting board. read the pinned threads somewhat to just get a idea of what we do around here recruit wise.

as for landing a espn150kid. we have not ever. its extremely hard to get one of those kids as most have really impressive offer lists. also 90% of kids that make that list are from cali/texas/southeast/nj/pa/oh. not exactly our back yards. espn fwiw isn't who your should be watching for recruit info and stats and rankings. the better sites are rivals and 247sports. scout and then espn in that order i would say. in the past uconn classes would be made up of a mix of 2 and 3 star kids. PP currently has us looking better than ever on the recruit trail. i would say were going to see more 3 star kids, maybe so 4 star kids and less 2 star kids than the past as the next couple years roll bye. enjoy the boneyard.

Reaction Score
What he said. Welcome to the board!

I think we have a chance on a few, currently Khaliel Rogers comes to mind as a top target that we are making things happen with, but nothing is guaranteed in the world of recruiting. I am impressed by the upgrade in the quality and I don't feel like our current offer list has a prospect that is not D-1 football caliber. Huskyfandan has some great info updates and I think you will enjoy the updates. let us know if you need translation of our abbreviations.

pj

Reaction Score
UConn has offers out to Dorian Johnson, David Williams, Tashawn Bower, Alex Anzalone, and Taquan Mizzell among the current uncommitted ESPN top 150. Judging by offers Ebenezer Ogundeko is Top 150 quality. Not sure what the chances are for any of those guys. But I'm glad we're competing.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i havn't checked the 150 this year really more than a quick glance. this thread now has me looking.
i think newsome next year may have a chance at it if he has another monster year as espns ranking alot of times are about stats as well as offers.
as for ogun, i can already predict whats going to happen with him. if he goes to a big time school like bama, he will get upgraded from the sites to 5*. if he picks cuse or uconn he might get a 4th star or stay as is. just the way it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom