EspnNewYork: Calhoun built UConn.... | The Boneyard

EspnNewYork: Calhoun built UConn....

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
and the article links to another article that says that calhoun is interested in the bc job. didn't he just come out and say he has no interest in any job out there?

Reaction Score
and the article links to another article that says that calhoun is interested in the bc job. didn't he just come out and say he has no interest in any job out there?
its worth the read......and has nothing to do with bc.

Reaction Score
It's a great article, but he's being paid by the university to promote the school, and all he's doing is actively campaigning for a job. He should resign if that's what he wants to do.

Reaction Score
It's a great article, but he's being paid by the university to promote the school, and all he's doing is actively campaigning for a job. He should resign if that's what he wants to do.
I'm torn. On the one hand, this team should be story right now. On the other, he is Jim Calhoun and people keep asking him if he will coach again. All he is doing is being honest, but it really should just be about this team right now.

Reaction Score
How much is he getting paid by the university this year?

Reaction Score
Great read. But, I'm struggling with the image of JC on another team's bench. There is a part of me that wishes, now that he has handed the team over to KO, that he would just ride off into the sunset as the father of Husky Hoops.

Reaction Score
Don't really like the idea of JC competing with Ollie for similar recruits who are looking for the "UConn" brand. Can we just bump his "advisor" salary enough so he stops campaigning for a job.

Reaction Score
Having slept on it, calhoun keeping us under the radar is not a bad thing. we dont have alot of pressure going into these two next games. when in fact, the team really should feel a ton. 2 games to rep their school. 2 games till a final four.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
When/if he takes a HC job then I will react to the news.

Good advice. I dislike the notion of his coaching elsewhere, but I disliked the notion of him not surpassing a couple more coaches on the all-time win list, which he probably thinks about too. Still, it feels like it'd be like Willie Mays on the Mets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom