ESPN3 blows | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN3 blows

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Hopefully the crappy weather in Kalamazoo clears up so it doesn't make the feed look even worse!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
ESPN3 blows because rather than identifying that i use Verizon by my IP address it made me sit on the phone with a Verizon rep for a half hour to get a userid and password i haven't used since originally signing up for FIOS 4 years ago. as for ano other network having anything close to ESPN3 you should try looking at the internet one day because pretty much every TV channel you can think of has a website where you can view there product.

i defended ESPN3 in another thread b/c without it we wouldn't get to see a lot of games, but it wouldn't kill them to make the website at least as functional as Baylor's website which i used to watch a game a few years ago. If Baylor can make an easy to access website to view a game, why can't SPN3? I used ESPN3 several times in past years and it wasn't this difficult to access to obviously they know how to do it, but it seems they added these access keys that i don't think they had in the past.

just because ESPN3 is better than nothing doesn't mean it doesn't blow. in college i drove a 84 Chrysler 5th Avenue that got 8 miles/gallon and stalled at every stop sign or light, just because it was better than walking didn't mean the car didn't blow

That's odd because in all my time of using ESPN3, at home, at work, at school, I've never had to enter in a username & password.

Reaction Score
Is there any commentary on ESPN3? Does it just begin as soon as the game starts? Just got a big ESPN3 with scrolling background now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
That's odd because in all my time of using ESPN3, at home, at work, at school, I've never had to enter in a username & password.

i have used it in years past and never had to enter it before. this is the first time i've used it since last football season and this is the first time it's making me do it. it's annoying because if i leave the webpage it makes me verify my access again, and put in the id and password again when i return to it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Is there any commentary on ESPN3? Does it just begin as soon as the game starts? Just got a big ESPN3 with scrolling background now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yes, it's just like a regular game broadcast. It will start when the game does.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
poised with mac and with xbox, hoping that one of these work...

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
poised with mac and with xbox, hoping that one of these work...
they don't have it on xbox live. but they are showing the european darts championship so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom