ESPN3 blows | The Boneyard

ESPN3 blows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
is anyone else having a problem logging into this nonsense? I have verizon FIOS and i'm supposed to have access to it, but when it asks me to verify that i'm with verizon it's not accepting my userid and password. i even called verizon to double check that i had the correct one. is anyone else having issues with this?

Reaction Score
thanks i think that might have been the problem. that or it was having a problem with firefox. it seems to work on explorer but not firefox. what a pain in the...

Reaction Score
thanks i think that might have been the problem. that or it was having a problem with firefox. it seems to work on explorer but not firefox. what a pain in the...

What a pain in the what? It doesn't work with the third party apps you have installed in Firefox, and that's ESPN3's fault?

Considering that no other network out there offers anything friggin' close to ESPN3, saying ESPN3 blows is ridiculous.

"OMG we have to watch the game on ESPN3"

Yah, and if we didn't have to watch it on ESPN3, we wouldn't have to watch it anywhere, because it wouldn't be shown.

Reaction Score
It's really not that bad once you fingure out the nuances. Got yankees on TV and ULM on ipad.

Reaction Score
I have to attempt somehow to watch the game while at a wedding. Who plans weddings during football season?

Reaction Score
I have to attempt somehow to watch the game while at a wedding. Who plans weddings during football season?

Only girls in the Northeast... wouldn't happen down South ;)

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
$**t....Anyone have Cox and know if I can get ESPN3. I've clicked/watched it before but I just went there now and it said I was locked out....wtf is that?!?

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Well wtf...guess I don't get it so no UConn game for me. Screw it all.....

Reaction Score
Go through the board man... There are a few options. Check the MAC site. Saw they have a feed...

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I just checked for tomorrows schedule and there's no little key next to the UConn game. Just says exclusive, so I'm hoping I'll still get the game....otherwise I'll scour for other links or just listen on the radio.

Reaction Score
I just checked for tomorrows schedule and there's no little key next to the UConn game. Just says exclusive, so I'm hoping I'll still get the game....otherwise I'll scour for other links or just listen on the radio.

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/091712aae.html

“@UConnHuskies: @UConnFootball fans, if you don't get ESPN3 with your cable provider, watch the game on the MAC site: http://post original url/H2SMk99H #UConn #BleedBlue”

My good deed for the day...

Reaction Score
I'm in Los Angeles and I plan on watching it at home, online for free (without having to deal with ESPN the Ocho). I hope the offense doesn't bore me to death again....

Reaction Score
$**t....Anyone have Cox and know if I can get ESPN3. I've clicked/watched it before but I just went there now and it said I was locked out....wtf is that?!?

Cox subscribers should be able to watch it on ESPN3, however they will not be able to watch it on WatchESPN. From what I gather, WatchESPN, is the mobile application. I was able to login and watch a cricket match on ESPN3 the other day as I was doing a dry run in preparation for today. Give it a try.

Reaction Score
I'm in Los Angeles and I plan on watching it at home, online for free (without having to deal with ESPN the Ocho). I hope the offense doesn't bore me to death again....
At least the defense keeps us on the edge of our seats.

Reaction Score
Considering that no other network out there offers anything friggin' close to ESPN3, saying ESPN3 blows is ridiculous.

"OMG we have to watch the game on ESPN3"

Yah, and if we didn't have to watch it on ESPN3, we wouldn't have to watch it anywhere, because it wouldn't be shown.

ESPN3 blows because rather than identifying that i use Verizon by my IP address it made me sit on the phone with a Verizon rep for a half hour to get a userid and password i haven't used since originally signing up for FIOS 4 years ago. as for ano other network having anything close to ESPN3 you should try looking at the internet one day because pretty much every TV channel you can think of has a website where you can view there product.

i defended ESPN3 in another thread b/c without it we wouldn't get to see a lot of games, but it wouldn't kill them to make the website at least as functional as Baylor's website which i used to watch a game a few years ago. If Baylor can make an easy to access website to view a game, why can't SPN3? I used ESPN3 several times in past years and it wasn't this difficult to access to obviously they know how to do it, but it seems they added these access keys that i don't think they had in the past.

just because ESPN3 is better than nothing doesn't mean it doesn't blow. in college i drove a 84 Chrysler 5th Avenue that got 8 miles/gallon and stalled at every stop sign or light, just because it was better than walking didn't mean the car didn't blow

Reaction Score
It would be A LOT easier if the darn game was on regular TV like it should be. But after 30-45 minutes, turning off popup blockers, logging in (Cox account) through chrome, explorer, firefox I finally got in last night. In chrome the full-screen icon never popped up, but it did in explorer. Be prepared to be frustrated. You might want to start logging in way ahead of kickoff.

And while better than nothing, ESPN3 DOES blow.

Reaction Score
I love espn3. I hate that the game is not on tv, but espn3 is awesome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What about picture quality? I was testing it yesterday on my TV. The Maryland game replay was kinda cloudy. The ND-MSU was awful. However, the women's soccer game was pretty crisp. Is kinda cloudy what I should expect or is there something I'm missing?

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
if you can't find the game on espn3 there are some less than legal ways to get it

Reaction Score
What about picture quality? I was testing it yesterday on my TV. The Maryland game replay was kinda cloudy. The ND-MSU was awful. However, the women's soccer game was pretty crisp. Is kinda cloudy what I should expect or is there something I'm missing?

I have found it depends what the feed is. I have watched crystal clear games, and blurry choppy ones. Crossing my fingers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score

i watched about 5 minutes of cricket last night on my test run and within the same game the quality varied from minute to minute. Initially it was very pixelated, then was very sharp for a while, before getting blurry again. I think we just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. It's been good in past years so hopefully they can get their act together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom