ESPN predicts we land Morgan | The Boneyard

ESPN predicts we land Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Predictions, guesses. Same thing I guess. If we don't get him, that huge recruiting weekend was dud.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
^ you gotta have one for it to be a dud, progress...

ths morgan stuff means nothing. its means absolutely nothing to the point that it may actually hurt our chances. psu is out i think i read thursday night. its us or cuse. he likes us being closer, but likes going to school with reddish. i still think we should offer one of his teammates cause hes a player also. we seem to be hitting nyc hard on the recruit trail, i like that as nyc is blowing up quick. he would be a good starting point for PP in nyc and def help our future interest there.

Reaction Score
Yeah, because we're so good at closing.

to be fair we have no idea how good P is at closing. he got some great players at Syracuse. when did we get our commits from Ashiru and Vann? were they after edsall left? i can't remember, but if so that would be a pretty good track record here too.

Reaction Score
Ashiru and Hemingway were Pasqualoni commits, Vann was an Edsall commit.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Unfortunately, unless Wayne Morgan was one of the analysts polled, the results of that poll don't mean a thing.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
can someone thats an insider copy and paste it to here

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Friendly reminder not to copy and paste entire articles, especially premium content.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
There's nothing to c&p. It's just a table of all the still-remaining 4 and 5 star players and a column for each of the 7 analysts' picks with the logo of the team they pick next to the player's name.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I know I know i just wanted to see the part about Morgan
Wasn't particularly directed at you requesting it. I know what you wanted. Just reminding any members that might not post enough to know the rules but wanted to help out by copy and pasting.

Reaction Score
Yeah, because we're so good at closing.
To close you have to be in the game. I am not convinced that all our assistants can develop the relationships with recruits where P can make the difference in the living room. On equal ground I think he can. Since someone here mentioned ESPN....go to the recruiting section and look up our commits. As of yesterday afternoon The only asst who had NOT landed a recruit was out illustrious wr coach/recruiting coordinator...not surprising!!!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i hate to think this but morgan may be a cuse guy unless the staff was trying to bring in 2 more guys at that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom