ESPN future Pro Bowlers | The Boneyard

ESPN future Pro Bowlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Andrew Adams got a nice write up in ESPN online detailing some of his stats and future potential as he has helped to solidify the Giants Secondary alongside Landon Collins. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!
Forgot to mention Byron Jones was also on this list. 1st 2 names on the list, Wow. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
In five years we will be talking how the UConn defensive secondary of the early Diaco years, with Pro Bowlers Jones, Adams, and Melifonwu (!), was the gold standard.

Reaction Score
In five years we will be talking how the UConn defensive secondary of the early Diaco years, with Pro Bowlers Jones, Adams, and Melifonwu (!), was the gold standard.
And what did Diaco do with it?

And Boneyarders were complaining the cupboard was bare. Just clueless.

Reaction Score
And what did Diaco do with it?

And Boneyarders were complaining the cupboard was bare. Just clueless.

You are so goshdarn clueless it's painful. Diaco is an idiot and should've been fired after Tulane. But this team was not winning any more games with an in his prime Troy Polamaulu playing safety for us.

Reaction Score
You are so goshdarn clueless it's painful. Diaco is an idiot and should've been fired after Tulane. But this team was not winning any more games with an in his prime Troy Polamaulu playing safety for us.
Now, Now guys sorry I brought it up! GO HUSKIES!!!!!!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He had Jones for half a season and the defense was a lot better until the moment he got hurt.

Reaction Score
The 2011 and 2012 defenses that P inherited were about as good as any in the country. He didn't need to improve the offense all that much to be a 6-8 win team in each of those two seasons. Once GDL "transitioned" the OL and P allowed the culture to go to hell the 2013 season was pretty much inevitable.

I don't think we are nearly as talented now and I have no reason to believe that Diaco recruits any better than he manages the other aspects of being a head coach. I hope I'm wrong.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Andrew Adams got a nice write up in ESPN online detailing some of his stats and future potential as he has helped to solidify the Giants Secondary alongside Landon Collins. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!
Forgot to mention Byron Jones was also on this list. 1st 2 names on the list, Wow. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!
Louis Riddick had some nice things to say about Ryan Griffin the other morning on Mike and Mike

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Louis Riddick had some nice things to say about Ryan Griffin the other morning on Mike and Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom