ESPN analyst, former UConn quarterback Dan Orlovsky was reportedly NFL coaching candidate. | The Boneyard

ESPN analyst, former UConn quarterback Dan Orlovsky was reportedly NFL coaching candidate.

Reaction Score
Dan seems like a really good natured dude. I watched him on Dan Patrick last week slinging the football trying to hit the infield from the Giant's spring training home in Scottsdale. He seems to be a well respected football analyst and is another good representative from and for UConn. He seems to have a good gig at ESPN.

Reaction Score
Dan seems like a really good natured dude. I watched him on Dan Patrick last week slinging the football trying to hit the infield from the Giant's spring training home in Scottsdale. He seems to be a well respected football analyst and is another good representative from and for UConn. He seems to have a good gig at ESPN.
He’s very well liked by the average fan that doesn’t even know where he played. I’ve heard several people say they like his work.

Reaction Score
Dan Patrick discussed Orlovsky on yesterday's show. He is a frequent guest on the show and DP thought it was only a matter of time before Danny O. becomes a coach. On the show they often bust his chops on his safety with the Lions when he stepped out of the back of the end zone. He always handles it well.

I love the way he breaks down plays. He is informative and passionate about football.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Dan O has been on many of these shows, I used to listen to him on the Pat Mcafee show and got a chuckle when he and Darius Butler were on together. He has a great gig, not sure why he would get into coaching.

Reaction Score
Dan O has been on many of these shows, I used to listen to him on the Pat Mcafee show and got a chuckle when he and Darius Butler were on together. He has a great gig, not sure why he would get into coaching.
I agree, especially with young kids. He can stay at ESPN as long as he wants, why roll the dice on a coaching job that can be temporary while displacing your family.

Reaction Score
Dan O basically coached while as a back up in the NFL for what 8 years or something like that. Plus we was behind some pretty good offensive talent/coaches while in the league. He's a man of the game and if he wants the coach he will have the opportunity, but I think he's killing it at ESPN and he's well liked pretty much across the board as an analyst there.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Didn't DanO just sign a new deal? With a nice bump, I'm sure.

Reaction Score
He's a good listen on the NFL and a really smart guy. His food takes on the other hand, are truly insane

Reaction Score
He's a good listen on the NFL and a really smart guy. His food takes on the other hand, are truly insane
Any examples of his food takes. He has also taken criticism for saying that Joe Montana is not one of the top 5 QBs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom