Erin Boley to ND | The Boneyard

Erin Boley to ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Once Boley told a reporter that she wanted an offer from ND after already having a dozen or so others, I figured that's where she wanted to go.

U

UCONNfan1

Great program and very good player. Nice pickup and I think she will do well there. ND easily is the 2nd best overall program right now in WCBB. Sure Duke and Louisville are recruiting well, but ND is recruiting better than L'ville and gets results that Duke doesn't with similar "quality" players.

Reaction Score
Great program and very good player. Nice pickup and I think she will do well there. ND easily is the 2nd best overall program right now in WCBB. Sure Duke and Louisville are recruiting well, but ND is recruiting better than L'ville and gets results that Duke doesn't with similar "quality" players.

Notre Dame has two 2015 verbals, Louisville has 5, Duke has 4 . However, Notre Dame has the best coach, and develops it players much better than the other two.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Notre Dame has two 2015 verbals, Louisville has 5, Duke has 4 . However, Notre Dame has the best coach, and develops it players much better than the other two.

I thought UCONN has the best coach. :p

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Nice pick up for ND. She always seemed to me to be a good fit there.

U

UCONNfan1

I wasn't talking about just this class per se. More about the classes the last several years. No one would argue that landing Durr gives L'ville a great class, but over the past 3-4 years, ND has far out-recruited L'ville. More top 10 players...

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Great pick up for the Irish. Not surprising as someone mentioned she was "waiting" on an offer from ND.

Lots of commitments the last week or so it seems.

Who shall be UCONN"s first 2016'er??

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Who shall be UCONN"s first 2016'er??

Considering UConn will have 10 returnees going into 2016 I have to believe we're looking at a class of two. That would give them 12 on the roster and even that seems high considering the quality of the players. Jim Fuller seems to think it's going to be a while before any '16ers commit to UConn. I know that Dangerfield previously said she wanted to decide by her birthday next year which is in May.

The reported list of targets with Boley out:

Cox, Dangerfield, Holmes, McCoy, Ionescu, Jekot, Chou, Brown, and Willougby.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Considering UConn will have 10 returnees going into 2016 I have to believe we're looking at a class of two. That would give them 12 on the roster and even that seems high considering the quality of the players. Jim Fuller seems to think it's going to be a while before any '16ers commit to UConn. I know that Dangerfield previously said she wanted to decide by her birthday next year which is in May.

The reported list of targets with Boley out:

Cox, Dangerfield, Holmes, McCoy, Ionescu, Jekot, Chou, Brown, and Willougby.

I see a small class of 2 as well.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Commitments from Samuelson, Collier and Boykin in 2015 didn't leave much opportunity for Boley at UConn.

UConn needs a post and a guard for sure.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
JS said:
Let's just say it's Dangerfield and McCoy and call it a wrap.

My thoughts exactly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99