EPL Week 7 | The Boneyard

EPL Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The only benefit about not being able to attend the UConn game today (prior commitment we can't get out of) is I can watch Spurs-City. Apparently the linesmen are taking a liberal approach to the offside rule. For City's counter attack goal DeBruyne (sp?) was slightly offside (very close). On the Spurs goal, they were offside by a good 3-4 feet on the initial cross. It's 1-1 at the break. Kane still can't find
D the net. Had 2 decent attempts, nice saves by City.

Leicester v Arsenal should be an entertaining game as well (Come on You Foxes).

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm doing both but bet City so wish I couldn't.

Spurs has been quite impressive in the second half.

Reaction Score
And Kane finally breaks the drought with an empty net tap in off an Ericksen free kick that deflects off the post.
3-1 Spurs in the 62nd minute. A lot of match left to play, and Spurs have given up 2 goal leads with less time remaining already this season. Poch's decision to rest key players Wednesday v Arsenal appears to be paying off.

Reaction Score
4-1 Spurs, 80th minute. Lamella!!!! Tottenham have absolutely controlled the second half. City looks listless and uninterested.

Reaction Score
Spurs crush City. Sanchez nets as hat trick as the Gunners run over Leicester 5 to 2 in what I assuming was an exciting game to watch (was playing corn hole with my son in Red Lot at the Rent). Chelsea wakes-up and manages to tie Newcastle 2 to 2 leaving them just outside of the regulation zone in 15th place after 7 games. Man U takes care of last place Sunderland and now sits on top. Looks like its going to be a crazy, wide-open EPL season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom