EPL Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Wake up. Turn on TV.

4-0 in the 36th minute. What?

Check score - Mane had a hat trick in 3 minutes. What?
It's been absolutely insane! It seems like every shot Southampton takes goes in. Shane Long just scored from almost midfield....

It should actually be 6-0 as a goal by Pelle was called offsides when he was clearly onsides.

I think Villa caught what QPR had last week!

That hat trick was absolutely insane BTW

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's been absolutely insane! It seems like every shot Southampton takes goes in. Shane Long just scored from almost midfield....

I think Villa caught what QPR had last week!

That hat trick was absolutely insane BTW

Maybe removing Guzan was a mistake. Yikes.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Villa fans were walking out at around the 20' mark and I don't blame them....I have no clue how a team comes back out to play the second half. Good luck in that locker room Tim Sherwood

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Villa fans were walking out at around the 20' mark and I don't blame them....I have no clue how a team comes back out to play the second half. Good luck in that locker room Tim Sherwood

Well if Hull steals a point long week for them.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Who is worse? Hull or Newcastle.

Just imploding.

Reaction Score
Congrats to Leicester for securing safety with their point at Sunderland. I'm happy they're staying up. Now it's down to 3 for the final relegation spot.

Sunderland is @Arsenal and @Chelsea. If they get 1 point they're safe. Or they need Hull to lose or draw, or Newcastle to lose
Newcastle hosts West Ham. If they win they're safe. Or they Hull to lose or draw
Hull hosts Man U. and they must win AND for Newcatle to either draw or lose; or Sunderland to lose out.

buh-bye Hull

Reaction Score
Who is worse? Hull or Newcastle.

Just imploding.

QPR just asked Newcastle if they would like to join them for a trip to the Championship League and Newcastle emphatically answered - YES!

Reaction Score
Not Pro/Rel related, but West Brom is up 1-0 and Cesc just got sent off.

Reaction Score
WTF Chelsea.... Are they just mailing it in now that business is taken care of?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
WTF Chelsea.... Are they just mailing it in now that business is taken care of?
Probably. They have no more meaningful games. Just waiting for the season to end.

Reaction Score
Sunderland with a MASSIVE point today @ Arsenal to secure safety.
And now we're down to 2 for the final relegation spot. Hull and Newcastle.

Reaction Score
Sunderland with a MASSIVE point today @ Arsenal to secure safety.
And now we're down to 2 for the final relegation spot. Hull and Newcastle.

For a second game (see Swansea), Arsenal made it rain against the other team's net and yet no joy. Feel's like Arsenal is secure with 3rd place in the EPL (and an auto-bid into the Champions league) and is now just focused on the FA Cup final.

As much as Newcastle has imploded, they are an long-running Premiership team that is not based in London, Manchester or Liverpool, thus, I have a soft spot to keep them in the top flight.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
For a second game (see Swansea), Arsenal made it rain against the other team's net and yet no joy. Feel's like Arsenal is secure with 3rd place in the EPL (and an auto-bid into the Champions league) and is now just focused on the FA Cup final.
Pretty well wrapped up 3rd. ManU would have to win 5-0 or better and Arsenal lose 0-2 or worse. And Arsenal is playing West Bromwich who have nothing to play for and ManU is playing Hull City who have their lives to play for.

Cool thing, it looks like NBC is using all it's channels for the last games. All games start at 10:00 EDST.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
NBC is using 10 channels to broadcast all games at 10 am live. Pretty awesome. Didn't even realize they had 10 channels to utilize.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I really want to see Newcastle go down.
I must agree but I find Hull just as dull that I'm ok with them going down as well. However, Newcastle's implosion is so amazing that it would be only fitting for them to finish it with relegation

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They closed out last season on 10 networks as well.

I wish they used 5-6 networks in that window all season.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I really want to see Newcastle go down.
Just curious, why? For me, though not particularly a Newcastle fan they might be the first EPL team I was ever aware of.

Reaction Score
Just curious, why? For me, though not particularly a Newcastle fan they might be the first EPL team I was ever aware of.

Mike Ashley. I hate it when these owners don't put any effort into their clubs. Newcastle has enough money to be a "big" club but Ashley treats Newcastle like an ATM, and he'll take a bath if they get relegated. Alan Pardew must be cackling somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom