"Energy and hope." | The Boneyard

"Energy and hope."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I listened to Jack Arute's college football show on Sirrius last week and his co-host, I think it was Gene Chizick, made a comment about coaching changes. A new coach brings in energy and hope.

This is what UConn needs right now, energy and hope. PP provided/provides neither, so it is time for a change. I don't see a reason to wait, unless Manuel thinks a change would totally splinter the team if he moves now. We are now building for the future and all decisions should now be made with a focus on what is right for the LT. If Manuel thinks replacing PP now improves the morale of the team and fan base, then make the move now.

Reaction Score
We may have to be out in front of the herd on this one as we need to fire 2 coaches in season. But it needs to be done, Damn the Torpedos!

Reaction Score
We may have to be out in front of the herd on this one as we need to fire 2 coaches in season. But it needs to be done, Damn the Torpedos!

If you make the coach Weist, I doubt he minds. He's probably more concerned with the damage PP is doing to his reputation.

UNLESS Weist was hired by Manuel with a promise.

Remember, Stewart at West Virginia was upended in just such a fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom