Emmy Nominations | The Boneyard

Emmy Nominations

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Lead Actor - Drama

Favorite - Jon Hamm

Dark Horse - Bob Odenkirk

I don't get the House of Cards nominations. I like Kevin Spacy, but the show got a little surreal this year, and other than whoever played the Russian Premier, I don't think this is an "awards caliber" show anymore.

Lead Actress - Drama

Taraji Henson - anyone else would be an upset in my opinion. Hot new show and the competition is not great this year.

Lead Actor - Comedy

Really strong group here. I would give it to Macy or Cheadle, but I think LeBlanc wins. Episodes killed it this season.

Lead Actress - Comedy

Strong group here too. I think Kudrow will win it, even though I personally don't like the show. She is excellent.

Outstanding Comedy Series

I really hope Modern Family doesn't win it. I like Modern Family, but I never got the Emmy love the show gets. There are a lot of episodes that are Three's Company with gay guys and kids. Funny, not award worthy IMO.

Louie deserves it. I like, don't love the show, but it is a lot edgier and more interesting than most of TV. I have not seen Kimmy Schmidt, I thought it looked a little contrived but i will give it a shot.

Outstanding Drama Series

Mad Men will win in what is more of a lifetime achievement award. I think OITNB is really overrated. Homeland, Game of Thrones, and House of Cards had down years.

Supporting Actor - Drama

Mendelsohn or Banks. Will be close.

Supporting Actress Drama

Lena Headey should win. Hendricks has had stronger seasons in the past than this one. Clarke shouldn't even be nominated.

Supporting Actor - Comedy

Braugher has been really good, and none of the other nominees are obvious choices.

Supporting Actress - Comedy

Allison Janney. When there is no obvious favorite, go with the biggest star. Niecy Nash deserves it, but won't win it. I don't love Getting On, but she is really good in it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom