Elkton, MD | The Boneyard

Elkton, MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
CB Irvin Sills from Elkton just committed to Auburn, this might affter Rogers and Smallwood's recruiting as both are also offered by Auburn.

pj

Reaction Score
Unrelated, but Syracuse took a 2nd QB commit, presumably they're dropping out of the Tim Boyle sweepstakes.

Reaction Score
they've got a load of D-1 players. I've never heard of the school this like the new Delaware factory?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I agree. I had this thought just the other day when I was sifting through all of the UConn offers in Rivals. I kept seeing Elkton, Maryland popping up and thought that this place must be the new Fork Union Academy!

Reaction Score
I'd watch out with kids from this school it isn't the kids but the school itself, shady stuff going on there.

Reaction Score
I'd watch out with kids from this school it isn't the kids but the school itself, shady stuff going on there.

Thanks for the heads up. All of us Boneyarders will be sure to keep a good eye on what is going on down there in Elkton.

All kidding aside.....care to elaborate?

Reaction Score
I don't want to post in here but I'll send a PM to anyone who wants the info.

Reaction Score
If you can send me a PM I'd like to know. How they just moved to a new school has always intrigued me.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
If I recall correctly, Elkton is just over the border from Delaware (I have relatives in Bear, DE). A school 'fleeing' from some misdeeds in DE but still wanting to stay close by could certainly settle in nicely in Elkton.

Interesting stuff. PM me too, please...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
that school is dirty becuase bc won't be touching any of its commits? did i get that right?

the kids went to bear, de (who i was told by another uconn fan here a while back actually played darien ct a couple years ago and darien won) and all transfered. they blew up and things change. kinda like in bball when kids end up at those old buildings in town that are private schools who have powerhouse bball programs out of nowhere. thats what happened here.

Reaction Score
Yes, they played Darien when most of the guys were sophomores and Sills was an eighth grader. Darien beat them pretty handily, there was clearly a pretty big discrepancy in terms of coaching ability.

Reaction Score
that school is dirty becuase bc won't be touching any of its commits? did i get that right?

the kids went to bear, de (who i was told by another uconn fan here a while back actually played darien ct a couple years ago and darien won) and all transfered. they blew up and things change. kinda like in bball when kids end up at those old buildings in town that are private schools who have powerhouse bball programs out of nowhere. thats what happened here.

LOL far from it actually in fact were in good shape for two of their kids. Not sure whether I like it or not but whatever. The kids are fun the school not so much.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
LOL far from it actually in fact were in good shape for two of their kids. Not sure whether I like it or not but whatever. The kids are fun the school not so much.
Which kids?

Reaction Score
Wendell Smallwood has a top 3 of AU,WVU,and BC. Altho i don't think either school ends up with room for him unless he decides quick this summer.

And we lead for Daikiel Shorts who visited recently. Like I said the kids are all good kids it's everything else that is a little sketchy.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i am under the impression smallwood is wvu #1 and then ruty being close. i don't know anything about shorts.

Reaction Score
i am under the impression smallwood is wvu #1 and then ruty being close. i don't know anything about shorts.
Smallwood just came out with the top three yesterday I believe. Al Washington has been great in MD and VA. My WVU guy says he's probably not gonna be a take soon. AU I assume wouldn't take him and we might be full at RB soon so we'll see. Shorts could play WR or DB. He is camping at UCONN.

Reaction Score
From what I understand, the program includes the Flash training center in the off season (read article about Bradley who spoke a little about this). The part that could pose a problem down the road would be if HS kids are taking virtual classes without a teacher present. Not sure if thats the case, but the kids are being groomed for DI football at the highest level. I'm sure alot of eyes are already on this. Hope all is well with the academic program cause the training is unreal and the kids I've met are all good young men. Shorts is prob one of the best receivers i've seen all spring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom