Eddy Puyol/Rawsrvnt & DJ Joey Franchize | The Boneyard

Eddy Puyol/Rawsrvnt & DJ Joey Franchize

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-football/hc-uconn-football-bobby-puyol-0326-20150325-story.html

His songs are licensed on FOX Sports Network and affiliates, Yes Network and CBS, too.

Eddy Puyol, aka Rawsrvnt and the older brother of UConn junior kicker Bobby Puyol, has a song titled "On Fire" that was used throughout the NHL season. It is also NASCAR driver Michael McDowell's intro theme song.

"On Fire" is Grammy-recognized, as is the album it was on, "No Ordinary Love."

Another song, "My Statement/The End," will be played for the rest of the NBA season.

"Game Changer" is the hot one now.

LSU and the Miami Dolphins have used it and Puyol's hope is that it reaches DJ Joey Franchize's turntables at Rentschler Field.

THE RETURN OF DJ JOEY!? NOOOOOO!!!

Jokes aside, it sounds like Bobby's brother has a good message and is doing well for himself. Hopefully that success is contagious!

Reaction Score
TheJerk said:
I would welcome back Dj joey only if his "sidekick" was with him. The guy who just flapped his arms up and down

The "hype man"...

Reaction Score
He never left. He still DJ's every mens basketball game and was at football this year too. They just took away his mic.

Reaction Score
I would welcome back Dj joey only if his "sidekick" was with him. The guy who just flapped his arms up and down
Here's hoping we have a team on the field that has us in the stands flapping and clapping. DJ Joey was often as bad as the howling we shot down quickly last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom