Ebenezer Ogundeko | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ebenezer Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But if he as a great senior season and Notre Dame offers?
What does that mean? Has the kid called ND his dream school or something? His video is impressive. More offers are sure to come.

Reaction Score
"Every player has his own motivation. For Ebenzer Ogundeko, it is to make his mother’s move to America worth it in his eyes. “My mom is from Nigeria,” Ogundeko (Brooklyn, N.Y./Thomas Jefferson) said, 'and the main reason she came to America was to bring me and my brothers to get up to school. Our goal was to get a [football] scholarship to go to a school'.

Reaction Score
Welcome aboard to these two new huskies. Both seem like great athletes with great character traits. Compliments to them on working so hard and earning a scholarship to a great school, and secondly, an upward reaching football program. I can't wait to hear more about them going forward. Hopefully they can act as recruiting ambassadors in their respective locations. Positive start to '13 for the coaching staff.

Reaction Score
Nice get..I know Cuse wanted him. I think Marrone made a horrible decision having our junior day for our Spring Game vs a big time BB weekend in Feb. Hope I'm wrong.

Geez 30-34k crazy fans vs maybe 5k fans at a boring glorified scrimmage in late April. All I can hope for now is the spring game weekend has glorious weather (50/5-% crapshot) and some Cuse Coeds have broken out the halter tops. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom