Early Michigan prediction | The Boneyard

Early Michigan prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2 years ago I was really looking forward to this game.Things were looking bright for the future of this team.I thought we'd have a real shot at beating Michigan with a really pumped up crowd for the most historic team to ever play at the Rent.No offense and the loss of all the seniors on defense.................This is gonna be a massacre.:(

Reaction Score
2 years ago I was really looking forward to this game.Things were looking bright for the future of this team.I thought we'd have a real shot at beating Michigan with a really pumped up crowd for the most historic team to ever play at the Rent.No offense and the loss of all the seniors on defense.................This is gonna be a massacre.:(

I'm with you about how much I was looking forward to this game. To be truthful, the thought of watching these clown coaches prepare for michigan makes me sick to my stomach. Its only nice to bring in a big team when you have a shot to knock them off. Quite frankly, with this coaching staff we have no shot at all.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Maybe they'll forget to play us

Reaction Score
With PP 42-0 michigan and thats with DB coaching D
Without PP 24-21 Uconn late FG to win, new coach gets fans and team behind him, Uconn goes on to win its first BCS Bowl against LSU. Respect is restored to the BigEast.

Reaction Score

Reason 1001 why PP needs to go. I'd fire him today (who am I kidding, I never would have hired him). But he needs to go today. That sideline shot after the fumble . . . could he look dopey'er (hands on knee, mouth open, dumb expression). Give me a coach who would have been up the players backsides . . . sideways. Kelly from ND is one such coach. Spurrier, another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom