Dunkin Park | The Boneyard

Dunkin Park

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
MLB.com put out a list of must see minor league parks for each major league franchise and Dunkin is on the list. I haven’t been able to get there but have been thinking about making the time at least once this season. I’ve heard good things about the place. It sits on the old site of the ugly surface parking lot I used when I worked across the street in the stilts building. My office looked right down on the lot. Probably can see some of the action from my old spot up on the 19th floor

Reaction Score
It’s a great minor league park.

Nothing at all around it. Nothing really destination worthy in terms of traveling to come see it.

If you were here and they were playing? It’s a nice night.

Reaction Score
MLB.com put out a list of must see minor league parks for each major league franchise and Dunkin is on the list. I haven’t been able to get there but have been thinking about making the time at least once this season. I’ve heard good things about the place. It sits on the old site of the ugly surface parking lot I used when I worked across the street in the stilts building. My office looked right down on the lot. Probably can see some of the action from my old spot up on the 19th floor
I love it. Spent my birthday there last July when the Yankees AA team was in town (I'm a Yanks fan).

I highly recommend getting the high-top swivel seats. Lots of space, close to everything you need, good sight lines and you also get access to their club upstairs. Cost $22.50 apiece after all fees, etc.

In fact, this thread inspired me to get some tickets. Copped two front row seats by the right field home run pole, no net for the weekend the Yankees' AA team is in town in August.

Last edited:

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I love it. Spent my birthday there last July when the Yankees AA team was in town (I'm a Yanks fan).

I highly recommend getting the high-top swivel seats. Lots of space, close to everything you need, good sight lines and you also get access to their club upstairs. Cost $22.50 apiece after all fees, etc.

In fact, this thread inspired me to get some tickets. Copped two front row seats by the right field home run pole, no net for the weekend the Yankees' AA team is in town in August.
Thanks. Seems like a great price for those seats.
I’m a Mickey Mantle baby, a Yank through and through. Saw 5 or 6 of his hr in person. I bought a framed oversized mock up baseball card with his career stats at an art auction several years ago still hanging in my den. I also have a framed photo of Mantle, Berra and Maris. Hopefully this year will be better than last but already Cole with issues.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I had Dunkin' hacked. The place to sit was the Bud Sky Bar. It was in straight-away centerfield, right behind the wall. It was like Monster seats except with a bar right behind you. We had rain delays twice but it didn't matter, the park had everything you needed. Alas, this year they converted the thing into another group area. This was one of our rain delays (not my photo), see the BSB?

376823719_1048951592790930_4114445625653904146_n A.jpg

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Went to the park a couple years ago to see UConn baseball play. I don’t see what all the fuss is about.
It’s nice, but there have to be several better minor league parks that are better, no?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

It's a very nice minor league park and a great value compared to going to Fenway, Yankee Stadium III, or Citifield. Plus all three of the area franchises have affiliates in the Eastern League, so it's a good place to stay current with one's favorite teams' prospects.

The stands are filled with real seats or stools, not the plastic forms that NB Stadium, nor does it it have aluminum benches like NB or Dodd. Another nice feature is the outfield seating and complete concourse circling the park. Finally, the concession options are vastly superior to its predecessors. The only thing that I am not crazy about are the parking options, but we only go to a few games per season.

If UConn were ever to host another NCAA Regional, it'd be played at Dunkin' Park.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Dunkin is great. It's been named best AA park countless times. It's the best ball park in New England.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom