DT and Sue together- 2 great interviews | The Boneyard

DT and Sue together- 2 great interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Things are a bit slow (I can tell because we are talking so darn much about Muffet and Jewell and other irrelevant stuff) now since winning #10, so I dug up these two wonderful interviews of Diana and Sue together prior to the 2012 London Olympics. [Since I don't know how to directly link the 2 specific videos to the BY, you will have to scroll down to see each video. sorry]

- The first video is found at Day 9 "Getting Ready For The Olympics" The girls talk of how Geno "raised us" and "made us." And lots of other interesting, funny stuff.
- The second video is found at Day 3 "Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi Interview." Great!

It's all on something called Catching Ducks July 2012. For those who have already seen it, well, it never gets old, and for those who haven't yet, it's really good stuff. Either way, one can never get too much of Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi.
- There's other good videos on this- a video in which the Olympians tell who they think is the best point guard, another talking about Kara Lawson as a player, another about Dawn Staley! Another video of Geno identifying all the faults of DT, Sue, Svet and saving his only and highest praise for Maya.

http://mamurd.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member