Drummond posterized *trending | The Boneyard

Drummond posterized *trending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's going to happen when you're the only one playing D.
There's a 2nd dunk on him during the same game, dont know how to extract the vid but here the link.

Its like a gunslinger who everyone wants to make a reputation on. You know people taking shots at him. But he's rich and doesn't seem to care (its also summer league).

However with that said, its certainly something those dunkers can brag about as he did make an attempt to block it.

Reaction Score
That's going to happen when you're the only one playing D.

Exactly!! If you dont get posterized you arent doing it right! Also, with today's nba rules you cant body someone that you meet at the rim like that without spending extended time on the bench in foul trouble or getting kicked out of the game. I'm sure he's trying to keep good habits up. I think he could have easily knocked those dudes to the ground. Also in such a setting nobody wants to injure someone i would imagine.

Reaction Score
At least for the second one, both the dunker (named Shumpert) and dunkee were good sports about it on Twitter. I don't think Andre will pay to have the video destroyed.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
There's a reason why 1 person is a multi-millionaire and an NBA star and the other guy isn't....

C

Chief00

Relax - Who hasn't been dunk on in summer league? That's what happens when guys play offense but late or non existence defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom