Dream match-up: Katie Lou versus Crystal Dangerfield? | The Boneyard

Dream match-up: Katie Lou versus Crystal Dangerfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
The huge Nike event in Phoenix is running from Dec. 18 thru Dec. 22.

Mater Dei and Blackman are both participating. I assume they will be in the toughest division.
What a treat it would be to see 2 elite high school teams go at each other....with future Huskies
in the mix.

If it happens: go Lou...go Crystal!

UConn has DePaul and UCLA around that time....I hope that somehow a staff member
can make it to Phoenix to be courtside if those two teams play.

BTW: Just glancing at the list of schools at Nike, I don't see that any other of our incoming are playing there.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
If your in the Phoenix area so are the Louisville Cardinals. No, they dont play ASU in Tempe, but instead play The Grand Canyon Antelopes in Phoenix. I was at a game, at GCU, last year and they werent a bad team(that was last year) The game is on Dec 18th, so if the HS games you want to see are done head on over to GCU. I think they are 2nd or 3rd year D1.
This would also be a great chance for Walz to watch a lot of talent.

Reaction Score
If your in the Phoenix area so are the Louisville Cardinals. No, they dont play ASU in Tempe, but instead play The Grand Canyon Antelopes in Phoenix. I was at a game, at GCU, last year and they werent a bad team(that was last year) The game is on Dec 18th, so if the HS games you want to see are done head on over to GCU. I think they are 2nd or 3rd year D1.
This would also be a great chance for Walz to watch a lot of talent.
Thanks - didn't realize L'ville would be here. GCU has a nice, new, very comfortable 7000 seat arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom