Doris Burke Settles It: UCONN Front CT Best | The Boneyard

Doris Burke Settles It: UCONN Front CT Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
In Dukie Pregame she said this, so read it and weep you know who. :)

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
She said it at the beginning of the Stanford game: "UConn has the best frontcourt in the country and it's not close."

Reaction Score
I don't know...Tennessee supposedly has the best front court in the nation, right? ;)

Reaction Score
not saying TN has the best frontcourt....we def have ONE of the best...BUT doris burke has zero credibility. she might as well be on the UCONN's payroll. she is just awful and is like nails on a chalkboard.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
not saying TN has the best frontcourt....we def have ONE of the best...BUT doris burke has zero credibility. she might as well be on the UCONN's payroll. she is just awful and is like nails on a chalkboard.

So you have to be a jerk or a whore to call UConn the best, huh? Please go away, permanently.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

you-can-t-handle-the-truth-o.gif

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Regardless of what people think about her delivery, Doris knows basketball better than most.

Reaction Score
Zero credibility? At least it's higher than Maria Cornelius'.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Zero credibilty IS higher than Maria Cornelius'

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Regardless of what people think about her delivery, Doris knows basketball better than most.

^^^^^^^YES^^^^^^^

Sorry, but i like Doris. She knows the game.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
LOL.

I love sarcastic posts. :D

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

There are surely some Boneyarders who want Santa to put a lump of coal in the stocking of every Summitteer. That would violate the spirit of the Christmas holiday. In your case, however, I hope Santa blesses you by placing a clue under your tree, gift wrapped in National flag blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom