Dook lost Sean Steward...Mass exodus near complete... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Dook lost Sean Steward...Mass exodus near complete...

Reaction Score
We’ll have to agree to disagree there. I’ve been on way too many campus tours with my son (a high school junior) and, as much as I mortally hate Duke, it was one of the nicest campuses I’ve seen, faux historical architecture and all. That said, of the top tier unis we’ve visited, it was also the easiest to distinguish legacy kids (party bros and Paris Hilton clones) from the kids who actually deserved to be there.
Agreed.

Last fall I happened to be in Durham the same day College Gameday was there for their football game against Notre Dame so I figured I'd roll through campus to take in the scene. I already hate dook from a distance so I went there with every intention of further fueling my hatred after observing the dookies up close but the opposite came to pass.

Not only were the majority of people super friendly, but I was extremely impressed by the campus and facilities in general. Fake or not, it looks beautiful from the outside and I can see why so many recruits seem to sell their souls to go there. I even got to fist-bump Grant Hill.

My daughter is only six years old but I grudgingly admitted to my wife that I wouldn't exactly hate it if she somehow ended up there as a student...

Your basketball team still sucks dookies!

Jim

Reaction Score
Looking through this thread it’s kinda pathetic that UConn BY has a multi page thread on Duke. We’re above this.
Not to worry. The beer and pizza threads are much longer. Priorities matter.

Reaction Score
The dislike runs deep. Rarely has there such a train wreck offered up for our viewing pleasure. I’ve enjoyed it honestly.
Train wreck … Duke is +1200 to win the natty, pays less than UConn.

Reaction Score
Duke is gonna turn it around with Mason Gillis’ 6 points and 4 rebounds. That should do it. He was so invisible in the championship game I had to look up if he actually played. 0 points 4 rebounds on the biggest stage.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
In all candor, it was appropriate to refer to the school as duKe when the program was run by Krzyzewski. Now that they're run by Scheyer, it would be more approriate to refer to them as duSche.
new york hat tip GIF

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Duke is gonna turn it around with Mason Gillis’ 6 points and 4 rebounds. That should do it. He was so invisible in the championship game I had to look up if he actually played. 0 points 4 rebounds on the biggest stage.
0 points 0 assists 4 rebounds 0 steals 0 blocks. That is a pretty impressive stat line when you play 24 minutes in a National Championship game

Reaction Score

He’s actually a nice player off the bench for them. Good news for Mason is there aren’t any teams like UConn in the ACC for him to worry about. His numbers will probably be more like 6/5 if Scheyer even finds him:eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom