Don't discount the affect Raycroft is having on Nicholls success in net | The Boneyard

Don't discount the affect Raycroft is having on Nicholls success in net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As much of a journeyman as Andrew Raycroft was in the NHL ...he was also the rookie of the year and had a pretty long carer. I think there is a direct connection between Nicholls improvement in net...and the arrival of Raycroft was goalie coach.

Reaction Score
While I agree Raycroft can only help, anyone who watched this kid last year knows that he was going to be a good one. I can't believe that there is a goalie anywhere in college hockey playing this well.

Reaction Score
I'm sure he is helping, but if you watched this team last year you could see Nichols had the right stuff to be a very good goaltender. He has continued to grow in the position for sure, though. He's going to steal one before the season ends. Hope it is Wednesday night!

Reaction Score
I'm sure he is helping, but if you watched this team last year you could see Nichols had the right stuff to be a very good goaltender. He has continued to grow in the position for sure, though. He's going to steal one before the season ends. Hope it is Wednesday night!
I agree with your comments about Nicholls...that's why I actually started this thread. I think Raycroft has helped him elevate his game...he seems a lot more focused and is seeing the puck very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom