Donate to UConn Cardiac Center in honor of Jim Calhoun | The Boneyard

Donate to UConn Cardiac Center in honor of Jim Calhoun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wondering what this is at the top of the page. What is it for? How do I contribute? etc.

Thanks!

-CodyJ the terrible

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Me too. What's the deal? If you want people to give money, shouldn't there be a link?

Reaction Score
Gift from The Boneyard to the Jim and Pat Calhoun Cardiology Center......plenty of information pinned at the top of the hoops board

Reaction Score
I have a feeling they were hoping to chip in for P's buyout.

Personally I think Calhoun did a great job and thank him for his service, but me giving him money would make about as much sense as me giving George Clooney dating advice.

Reaction Score
its for charity, and its a tax deduction. Im in. My company matches my donation also.
I hear ya on the Clooney thing though.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
should we pin one thread here for that goal also. if there are ppl here who have no clue i think it should be done. the handful on the bball board who did a lot of work should pin those threads on all the boards so they dont miss fans...

Reaction Score

Personally I think Calhoun did a great job and thank him for his service, but me giving him money would make about as much sense as me giving George Clooney dating advice.

its a charitable donation to the Cardiology Center as a way to say Thanks...thats all
I can't imagine any scenario where people would offer up money to go straight to Calhoun...c'mon man

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its a charitable donation to the Cardiology Center as a way to say Thanks...thats all
I can't imagine any scenario where people would offer up money to go straight to Calhoun...c'mon man

i would offer warde money right now if he fires someone

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Short version - the money will go to the UConn Medical Center to buy a bypass pump for the Cardiac Center. It will be donated to the Medical Center by the Boneyard in honor of Jim Calhoun.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I couldn't stand to see the total at 16,900 (17k was so close) so I decided to throw my two cents in, I saw that someone else donated at almost the exact same time. Wish I could donate more, but happy to contribute in honor of an incredible coach, leader, father figure and person. Hope we hit 25k soon!

Reaction Score
Short version - the money will go to the UConn Medical Center to buy a bypass pump for the Cardiac Center. It will be donated to the Medical Center by the Boneyard in honor of Jim Calhoun.

Done... kicked in what I would have kicked in again to send a "needy" Boneyarder to a bowl game. Not giving up on this year but... just saying.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The following have let jleves know that they have officially donated to the gift for Coach Calhoun. If he missed anyone (very sorry - tons of stuff to comb through) or you would like to be acknowledged in this thread, send him a PM and he will add you. Thanks to all of you helping to make this happen!

Dogbreath2U
GemParty
Suzyq
UCweCONN
Excalibur
Huskies4ever
TracerBullet
defaultroute
Fishy
partial
OkaForPrez
Waquoit
huskiesnyc
arch
mauconnfan
Calhouns Court
Hugo
Palentine
FfldCntyFan
Northbound
fleudslipcon
Clockshop
auggie22
huskies92
Marat
Migs
3for3
Duncan Idaho
RMoore1999
ThetaZoo
uconndoit
uconndennis
Rico444
Jaxxx
BigErnMcCracken
gars
zls44
Truconnfan
HooperScooper
auror
HuskyHawk
Huskymaniac
BUHusky
deepster
jrazz12
Greathusky
ZenConn
SoPAHusky
MattMang23
CL82
DogMania
Husk-E
BeantownHusky
HuskyNan
CTMike
SouleMan
rbny1
ScottBonz
huskypantz
AfgHusky15
pnl1957

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

When you think about it, this is a gift to the Boneyard as well as from the Boneyard. IMO, the great response to date show that the Yard is a step up from the Fellowship of the Miserable that populates many boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom