Don Brown interview | The Boneyard

Don Brown interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah, I read that quote last night. We really need someone to step up in that secondary and help us with depth. Really hoping the kid from NY is going to emerge as well. We keep on hearing that he is one hell of an athlete. I also want a safety to emerge who hits like Deleston. Receivers need to believe there is someone in the middle of the field who can end their afternoon.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I read that quote last night. We really need someone to step up in that secondary and help us with depth. Really hoping the kid from NY is going to emerge as well. We keep on hearing that he is one hell of an athlete. I also want a safety to emerge who hits like Deleston. Receivers need to believe there is someone in the middle of the field who can end their afternoon.
Maybe we need a bounty system.

Reaction Score
lol, no, no, no..... all in the context of clean, hardnosed football.

Reaction Score
I hear Brown talking about the depth and, given coachspeak, I translate it into "we'll try to go all next year just playing 11 guys."

We'll see.

Reaction Score
Maybe we need a bounty system.
That'd be one way to pay players for all that hard work they put in. Besides, it's about time schools share all the millions they get from ticket sales and bowl games. I don't know how that would work for players in the chess club though. :D

Reaction Score
I hear Brown talking about the depth and, given coachspeak, I translate it into "we'll try to go all next year just playing 11 guys."

We'll see.

I'm not sure. I think we're thin with our DBs, but I think there is depth on the DL and at LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom