Does Brimah need a new calendar? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Does Brimah need a new calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Breaking: A SWAT team will again be occupying the paint in Gampel Pavilion starting in October.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiii, my random comment was 1 minute short of the official announcement.

And just as I was going to post an image of a ticking clock after seeing your post, I see the tweet from Penfield.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Asked my friend why the one day delay. He said it was always Tuesday, so my bad people who may have been waiting all afternoon yesterday.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I must have mixed up the dates with something else, or perhaps he misspoke or I misheard. Still welcome back brimah!

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Asked my friend why the one day delay. He said it was always Tuesday, so my bad people who may have been waiting all afternoon yesterday.
Psh, hand in your insider card.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Facebook post.

UConn Huskies
4 mins ·

BREAKING: Amida Brimah and Rodney Purvis have removed their names from the list of underclassmen eligible for the 2016 NBA Draft and will return to UConn for their senior season.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
And just like they the boys are back in town.

Reaction Score
I know some people hate Brimah, but man, what a relief.

Yeah no doubt people "hate" Brimah. They must hate the kid if they discuss him without oozing about his game. :rolleyes: Are people really this ignorant, no one hates the kid not one person ever even mentioned such a feeling towards the young man.

Glad he's coming back best for him best for the team.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Yeah no doubt people "hate" Brimah. They must hate the kid if they discuss him without oozing about his game. :rolleyes: Are people really this ignorant, no one hates the kid not one person ever even mentioned such a feeling towards the young man.

Glad he's coming back best for him best for the team.
Jesus sorry let me rephrase: I know some people think Brimah leaving would be a good thing and think it would be addition through subtraction if he left. I think those people are morons and am glad he's returning.

Reaction Score
Jesus sorry let me rephrase: I know some people think Brimah leaving would be a good thing and think it would be addition through subtraction if he left. I think those people are morons and am glad he's returning.

Oh so rephrasing means name calling? Nice job. There's no one that actually believes it would be a good thing for him to not be back I'm quite sure. Even if they believe he is still just a 15-20 minute guy why would anyone believe this is not a good thing, it's not like we have someone to step right in and definitely do a better job. Guessing there's no one who is a moron out there but that's just me.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Oh so rephrasing means name calling? Nice job. There's no one that actually believes it would be a good thing for him to not be back I'm quite sure. Even if they believe he is still just a 15-20 minute guy why would anyone believe this is not a good thing, it's not like we have someone to step right in and definitely do a better job. Guessing there's no one who is a moron out there but that's just me.
why are you picking this fight? fwiw, yes I have seen people here in the past week or two say that it could be better if he left.

Reaction Score
why are you picking this fight? fwiw, yes I have seen people here in the past week or two say that it could be better if he left.

Ok if they said then they are morons. No fight now even I will team with you on that and we certainly know my history. I just think there's more "frustrated" fans than actual "hateful" ones.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Ok if they said then they are morons. No fight now even I will team with you on that and we certainly know my history. I just think there's more "frustrated" fans than actual "hateful" ones.
Hyperbole, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg