Does anyone have post game presser vids? | The Boneyard

Does anyone have post game presser vids?

Reaction Score
I love listening to Danny in these post game pressers. He is gracious towards the opponent, talks great about our players but never lays on any BS. And I also love how he takes any perceived slight and uses it for motivation.

He is right... at this point, anyone in the media and any opponent should have learned to shut the hell up by now. We won the National Title last year, and have continued an unprecedented run of dominance. We are 32-1 against non-conference opponents in the last 2 years, with the one loss coming at one of the hardest places to play in the country (Phog Allen) when we were down Castle and Spencer was playing hurt... and we still almost won that game, too.

Outside pundits should stop talking like any other conference has anything over us and the Big East. Uh, no. Just STFU and enjoy watching true greatness and dominance... and give this team and this coach the due he has absolutely earned.

Reaction Score
I recall him wincing late in game as well. Hope it’s nothing.
Might have been reacting to Larry David telling DH to get DC out of the game because it wasn't fair to Illinois to have him in.........:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom