Do you think HCPP... | The Boneyard

Do you think HCPP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...or any of his coaches read or are told about some of the comments posted on The Boneyard? And if they do, do you think they care what's said or who said it?

I'm curious about your thoughts because everyone wants to be heard, and most of you seem to be well-versed football aficionados who comment with a sense of praise or with a belief that one thing or another is what's best for the team or simply out of frustration to some real or imagined slight. Of course there would be some real satisfaction knowing that HCPP does care what the fan base is thinking.

Reaction Score
...or any of his coaches read or are told about some of the comments posted on The Boneyard? And if they do, do you think they care what's said or who said it?

I'm curious about your thoughts because everyone wants to be heard, and most of you seem to be well-versed football aficionados who comment with a sense of praise or with a belief that one thing or another is what's best for the team or simply out of frustration to some real or imagined slight. Of course there would be some real satisfaction knowing that HCPP does care what the fan base is thinking.

No and No.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
some 1 in the ad reads it everyday and relays stuff to those that need or wnat the info.

Reaction Score
Possibly a relative of some coaches might.
No.

Reaction Score

I once heard Parcell's (a PP mentor) say, "If you listen to fans, you'll soon be sitting with them."

Reaction Score
i find it hard to believe Pasqualoni feels comfortable making a decision without running it by Nelson, Palatine or myself first.

Reaction Score
I'd say the do (like Edsall) only because some insiders sometime leak a story about a commit looking around or has a history unknown to anyone.

They may also post about a team's key injury for tbe opposition. I'd bet the have an intern perusing the forums.

Reaction Score
i find it hard to believe Pasqualoni feels comfortable making a decision without running it by Nelson, Palatine or myself first.
...what about BusLaw...:D

Reaction Score
...what about BusLaw...:D

I think way, way too highly of Coach P to think he cares about what I say about football. If he elects to listen to what I post about legal matters, well, he wouldn't be alone.

Reaction Score
I think Mets1090 can attest to the fact that the coaches are informed of some things posted here. :D

To answer the question of whether they care or take into consideration what's said here....for the well being of our program, let's hope not.

Reaction Score
Edsall read it at one time.
Calhoun has made comments about it too. I suspect that someone, a grad assistant maybe, reads it and reports on anything important. Which means posts by Palatine, touchdownhusky, nelson and buslaw never get passed on. Mine don't even get read...

Reaction Score
Speak for yourself. I'm must read material in Gampel and the Burton.

Reaction Score
I think way, way too highly of Coach P to think he cares about what I say about football. If he elects to listen to what I post about legal matters, well, he wouldn't be alone.

He wouldn't be alone if he ignored you either

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I know PP responds to email which is nice. It probably depends on the nature of the email though.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I think Mets1090 can attest to the fact that the coaches are informed of some things posted here. :D

To answer the question of whether they care or take into consideration what's said here....for the well being of our program, let's hope not.
Hah, very true. Remember Bear and his easy entry into Burton/Shenk? Security improved after that episode.

I think the AD is foolish not to occasionally read/listen to the pulse of the fans. I think the coaching staff is foolish if they're visiting this site for any reason other than comedic relief.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Speak for yourself. I'm must read material in Gampel and the Burton.
I don't mean this in any disrespectful way, but I immediately thought of pages of printouts from the Boneyard littering the men's stalls in both buildings.

Reaction Score
I don't mean this in any disrespectful way, but I immediately thought of pages of printouts from the Boneyard littering the men's stalls in both buildings.

"Dude, Cersosimo, stop crying in the stall! It's JUST the internet!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34