Do we take another RB? | The Boneyard

Do we take another RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It just seems to make sense with all the picks we currently have... especially IF that Berger kid ( DB from Milford Prep ) is committed...

Reaction Score
I haven't heard us linked to anyone. Maybe someone else has some info.

Reaction Score
It just seems to make sense with all the picks we currently have... especially IF that Berger kid ( DB from Milford Prep ) is committed...

Is Berger suppose to been going to Uconn

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Honestly I think we are done at running back this year. There could be a surprise elsewhere but I don't think there will be one at running back. Maybe a preferred walk on is possible

Reaction Score
Hope they pick up another. Can never have enough (injuries, wash-outs, "don't pan outs" ). Can't afford to become complacent at this position the way they did at QB when Dan O was here.

Reaction Score
Hope they pick up another. Can never have enough (injuries, wash-outs, "don't pan outs" ). Can't afford to become complacent at this position the way they did at QB when Dan O was here.
Honestly, it seemed like we were complacent with the RB position as well... with the lack of depth... Again, McCombs was beasting but we needed more thunder to go with his lightning... when Shoemate went down ( even while he was playing ) there wasn't much in our cupboard to fall back on... It was like our coaches had little or no confidence in using any of our so-called depth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom