Do they check student IDs at XL? | The Boneyard

Do they check student IDs at XL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I know they check IDs when you are gaining entry with your student ticket, but as you enter student section do they check IDs there? I know they do that at Gampel but in the past they haven't checked IDs entering student section at XL, wondering if that's still the case?

Reaction Score
Depends on the employee taking your student ticket. Some check, some could care less.

Reaction Score
I know they check IDs when you are gaining entry with your student ticket, but as you enter student section do they check IDs there? I know they do that at Gampel but in the past they haven't checked IDs entering student section at XL, wondering if that's still the case?
Anyone can sit in the student section, but as you said they will check student IDs at the door for student tickets.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Thanks all -- bought some nose bleeds for $15 and hoping to sit in student section (I have a baby-face to pull it off). Figure there won't be many students since they're on x-mas break.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Thanks all -- bought some nose bleeds for $15 and hoping to sit in student section (I have a baby-face to pull it off). Figure there won't be many students since they're on x-mas break.
Baby what?

Reaction Score

As long as you cheer your butt off like a student does. The worst is when people go into the student section and don't cheer when they already know they shouldn't be there. At least try to fit in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom