DJ Dogpound - Week 2 Setlist (NC State) | The Boneyard

DJ Dogpound - Week 2 Setlist (NC State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
BONEYAAAAAHHHHHD!!!! Put dem hands up if y'all 1-0!!!

It's ya boy DJ Dogpound back for week 2. Big ups to all who came out to my set last Thursday. 'Preciate all of the positive feedback and <cough, cough> "contructive criticism".

This week the Huskies welcome NC State to Club Rent... and ya boy will be welcoming some Southern Bell coeds to the DJ Booth HEY-O! Just want to let the ladies know now that we don't do Country music up at Club Rent! No way no how! David Guetta over David Nail all day, amirite?

So press play and LET THE BEAT DROP!:

Looks like the Husky defense is extra dirty this year, right? How about my boy Yawin Smallwood getting after it last week. BIG EAST DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK. That UMass quarterback was running for his life all night long. No time to throw WHATSOEVER. We might as well have given Dwayne Gratz and Blidi the night off. I think I saw Blidi sit down and read a magazine in the secondary during one series. Welcome to the big time UMass. You ain't DJ'ing middle school dances and bar mitzvah's anymore, hombres.

Glad those two got their rest because we got this dude Mike Glennon coming in this week. Some people think he's a big shot, but he ain't got nothin with Trevardo Williams up in his grill. You see my dude run down the UMass QB from behind last week? WHEELS!

And how about my dude Chandler Whitmer? This dude could be something special. We just got to find him a nickname. "Chandler Whitmer" sounds like he's a member of Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club... "Hey Chandler Whitmer, pass the tea and crumpets, Playa!". I must admit, I'm at a loss for a nickname for my dude. Nothing good rhymes with Chandler. For now I'll just call him C-Dubs.

I'll tell you who I do have a nickname for though, my new main dude Jeremy Davis a.k.a. "THE REVELATION". Can't wait to see more of this new dynamic duo. C-Dubs to REVELATION all day over this "all-american" muppet they got named Amerson.

Lastly, I've got to give a shout out to my boy Nick Williams. Dude has always killed it on special teams, and finally it looks like he's being given a fair shot on offense. OSG knows what's up! Williams is our not-so secret weapon this year. Also he's and excellent dancer and pretty good with the ladies if you know what I'm saying. Mad respect.

SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY AT CLUB RENT. SHOW STARTS AT NOON.

PEACE

Reaction Score
When this post came on last week, I assumed it was a great parody. Now, I'm actually believing this (and the prior post) was serious.

As the father of 21 and 25 year old young men, I am now scared for their future.

Reaction Score

It's ya boy DJ Dogpound back for week 2. Big ups to all who came out to my set last Thursday. 'Preciate all of the positive feedback and <cough, cough> "contructive criticism".

This week the Huskies welcome NC State to Club Rent... and ya boy will be welcoming some Southern Bell coeds to the DJ Booth HEY-O! Just want to let the ladies know now that we don't do Country music up at Club Rent! No way no how! David Guetta over David Nail all day, amirite?

Looks like the Husky defense is extra dirty this year, right? How about my boy Yawin Smallwood getting after it last week. BIG EAST DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK. That UMass quarterback was running for his life all night long. No time to throw WHATSOEVER. We might as well have given Dwayne Gratz and Blidi the night off. I think I saw Blidi sit down and read a magazine in the secondary during one series. Welcome to the big time UMass. You ain't DJ'ing middle school dances and bar mitzvah's anymore, hombres.

Glad those two got their rest because we got this dude Mike Glennon coming in this week. Some people think he's a big shot, but he ain't got nothin with Trevardo Williams up in his grill. You see my dude run down the UMass QB from behind last week? WHEELS!

And how about my dude Chandler Whitmer? This dude could be something special. We just got to find him a nickname. "Chandler Whitmer" sounds like he's a member of Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club... "Hey Chandler Whitmer, pass the tea and crumpets, Playa!". I must admit, I'm at a loss for a nickname for my dude. Nothing good rhymes with Chandler. For now I'll just call him C-Dubs.

I'll tell you who I do have a nickname for though, my new main dude Jeremy Davis a.k.a. "THE REVELATION". Can't wait to see more of this new dynamic duo. C-Dubs to REVELATION all day over this "all-american" muppet they got named Amerson.

Lastly, I've got to give a shout out to my boy Nick Williams. Dude has always killed it on special teams, and finally it looks like he's being given a fair shot on offense. OSG knows what's up! Williams is our not-so secret weapon this year. Also he's and excellent dancer and pretty good with the ladies if you know what I'm saying. Mad respect.

PEACE

Dogpound, nice recap. Good to see you back week after week. Listen, not trying to be a d#@k but lets keep an eye on the 3rd down's this week, we really need the crowd into it on Sat for the BEAST/ACC matchup. We missed a few third downs last week so make sure you get everyone on their feet and keep them there! we need to send the Pack Packin!!!!! Thanks man, see you on Sat!!!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
1) dj, we need you to spread BLUE CUP NATION to everyone at the game. tell the fans blue cups not red.

2) i want to set the tone early saturday. when we win the toss(yes we will) i want you to play french montana pop that. i want the place get hyfee early. i want to see the kickoff team before the game starts out on the field getting wild swaying back and forth with each other like the 49ers st's last year in the nfl playoffs. time it so when its time to kick all i hear from the student section is "ballin, ballin, like i play for new england". get with the students on this asap!!! get the place bonkers before ncst knows wtf hit em and by that i mean frank!

Reaction Score
1) dj, we need you to spread BLUE CUP NATION to everyone at the game. tell the fans blue cups not red.

2) i want to set the tone early saturday. when we win the toss(yes we will) i want you to play french montana pop that. i want the place get hyfee early. i want to see the kickoff team before the game starts out on the field getting wild swaying back and forth with each other like the 49ers st's last year in the nfl playoffs. time it so when its time to kick all i hear from the student section is "ballin, ballin, like i play for new england". get with the students on this asap!!! get the place bonkers before ncst knows wtf hit em and by that i mean frank!

DJD & hfd - You guys like starting traditions (blue solo cup will be legendary) so I have another one to consider:

AWAY team kickoffs - As the kicking team lines up the student section and the entire stadium yells a continuous "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" ... and just as the kicker strikes the ball everyones yells "CONN!!!!!!!!!!" .... what do you think? DJD - can you make it happen?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
DJD & hfd - You guys like starting traditions (blue solo cup will be legendary) so I have another one to consider:

AWAY team kickoffs - As the kicking team lines up the student section and the entire stadium yells a continuous "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" ... and just as the kicker strikes the ball everyones yells "CONN!!!!!!!!!!" .... what do you think? DJD - can you make it happen?

i like that. its like in soccer when big kicks happen and everyone starts yelling ohhhhh!!!

i like it.

Reaction Score
i like that. its like in soccer when big kicks happen and everyone starts yelling ohhhhh!!!

i like it.

YES! ... like a goal kick on a kickoff!!! Make it happene DJD!

Reaction Score

PEACE

All I can say is "in the air " Morgan Page bootleg mix.Play it.Watch the rent go nuts!
PEACE

Reaction Score
When this post came on last week, I assumed it was a great parody. Now, I'm actually believing this (and the prior post) was serious.

As the father of 21 and 25 year old young men, I am now scared for their future.

... come on, BL ... it's all good ... the DJ is trying to do his part to create excitement and spark interest in UCONN football. He may not appeal to everyone, but it's better than watching better bedding bloopers. And I wouldn't worry about your boys ... maybe they can follow in dad's footsteps and legally represent DJD when he signs his multi-million dollar record deal with John McEntee's "Trick-Shot Records"!!! ...:)

Reaction Score
You're a little behind. Never watched MTV?

1. Yes. I watched MTV. When they used to play music videos on it instead of showing me Kardashians (or similarly intellectually inspired programming).

2. My older son writes letters to the editor and makes blog posts about local political issues. My younger son wrote for Connecticut Post sports section this summer and I just heard his first college radio sports talk show of the season. And I now many of their friends. So I am confident that there are young men out there who actually write and speak recognizable English.

With me B-dog?

Reaction Score
... come on, BL ... it's all good ... the DJ is trying to do his part to create excitement and spark interest in UCONN football. He may not appeal to everyone, but it's better than watching better bedding bloopers. And I wouldn't worry about your boys ... maybe they can follow in dad's footsteps and legally represent DJD when he signs his multi-million dollar record deal with John McEntee's "Trick-Shot Records"!!! ...:)

To each their own. I an in no way opposed to having a DJ at a football game, but would point out that the advantage of speaking a real language, rather than something you make up, is that other people can actually understand what you're saying.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
This is easy to figure out. If Gangnam Style plays between the 1st and 2nd quarter, it's legit. Or the Starland Vocal Band, just as good.:p:confused::oops::rolleyes::D

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
To each their own. I an in no way opposed to having a DJ at a football game, but would point out that the advantage of speaking a real language, rather than something you make up, is that other people can actually understand what you're saying.

Ahhhhhhh! Who you kiddin', BL!? I seen you beatin' up that beat on third down! Youre' always bringin' the heat up there in Section 241! We're all on the same team, bro! Here's the dillio - you keep pumpin' those fists on 3rd down and I'll try to clean up the English

Best Regards,
DJ Dogpound

Reaction Score
Ahhhhhhh! Who you kiddin', BL!? I seen you beatin' up that beat on third down! Youre' always bringin' the heat up there in Section 241! We're all on the same team, bro! Here's the dillio - you keep pumpin' those fists on 3rd down and I'll try to clean up the English

Best Regards,
DJ Dogpound

dj dogpound's killin it in my opinion yo!

Reaction Score

Best Regards,
DJ Dogpound
That's more like it. Your OP was okay, but you set the bar pretty high last week. You just cleared the bar with this post. I just got a visual of BL aka "BizLawyizzle" fist pumping in THE241 at Club Rent.

Reaction Score
DJD you are AOK in my book!! I think BL may need another Clive McKee class discussing opposite points of view (sorry could not resist). DJD - Just have a mad track of huskies barking and if somehow some State stiff gets that damn wolf howl out on some speaker system slam them with the Husky bark frenzy tape. That NC howl drives me spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom