DishNSwish on Fox Sports | The Boneyard

DishNSwish on Fox Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Got some interesting points, but the main one for me was the reference to Geno telling the team to sit back and get some enjoyment out of the 31-0 and the conference championship. No, these achievements aren't as huge as they were back in the '80s and early '90s, but the league trophies don't come every year, and last year there were none and the team just had to settle for the NC oscar. Take a breath and enjoy the good times.

One small correction. The makeup of this year's AAC is BEast (5), CUSA (4), and A-10 (1), so the "most" adjective for the CUSA teams without any BEast experience doesn't fit till next year. What the quality of the teams below UConn will be is at least a little unclear, but there are 5 teams in the 30-100 range of Sagarin from next year's AAC, and there's a bunch of P5 teams on the other side of that divide. That's a start, but yeah, lot of work to be done.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That was you? I happened to hear that and you sounded good. My only quibble is that Nanos can get his own GD Strawberry Shake.

Reaction Score
lol, I wanted to say if I get one of the Range Rovers, I'll give him a shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom