Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Elena Delle Donne, Kelsey Griffin & Tamika Catchings talk WNBA East | The Boneyard

Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Elena Delle Donne, Kelsey Griffin & Tamika Catchings talk WNBA East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Had a lot of fun this week! 30 loaded minutes from three key players to their team's success, Elena Delle Donne, Kelsey Griffin, and Tamika Catchings.

Here's a link to the podcast!

http://j.mp/1o7ocLy

Reaction Score
Just listened to it. Thanks!

Too bad Elena couldn't give any more info about Swin Cash.

Reaction Score
Yes, I think that one is above her head for sure. Interesting how that will pan out.

Reaction Score
I'll be at the preseason game she talked about. Hopefully Swin will be with the team (if she wants to be, that is).

Reaction Score
I'll be at the preseason game she talked about. Hopefully Swin will be with the team (if she wants to be, that is).

Which one, Delaware or Florida? Mighty fun pre-season schedule for the Sky! Not like some other teams that shall remain nameless (that only play home and away against the Liberty)

Reaction Score
Delaware. I got a good seat as soon as they announced the game. Wish I was going to the tournament. Maybe they should expand that idea.

Reaction Score
Good deal. You're certainly getting out and supporting the WNBA. Great to see/read!

I'll be there Sunday covering the game.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Good deal. You're certainly getting out and supporting the WNBA. Great to see/read!

Thanks for the chat with Elena. Lots of reassuring words for a nervous Sky fan.

Reaction Score

Hey, it's become out of the question as far as going to NBA games these days with the insane ticket prices. The last NBA game to I went I had to sit up on top and couldn't really see the game. I had to watch the scoreboard monitor to follow it. Might as well have stayed home and watched on tv.

WBB is more interesting to me anyway. I'm still able to get affordable courtside seats to these games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom