Dinner for next Bridgeport visit- Amici's!!! | The Boneyard

Dinner for next Bridgeport visit- Amici's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
587 Main St - I think the # is? It was fantastic Italian food, reasonable prices and really nice people!
I will probably regrets this post for selfish reasons!!! About a block farther from the game than Ralph/Riches. We each had a great meal, glass of wine& cappuccino for $25 including a generous tip! The owners are real genuinely nice people - probably not original New Englanders! :) anyhoo -that's the way it was!

Reaction Score
Sounds like a great place for next time down there. How did you happen to find it? ;)

Reaction Score
587 Main St - I think the # is? It was fantastic Italian food, reasonable prices and really nice people!
I will probably regrets this post for selfish reasons!!! About a block farther from the game than Ralph/Riches. We each had a great meal, glass of wine& cappuccino for $25 including a generous tip! The owners are real genuinely nice people - probably not original New Englanders! :) anyhoo -that's the way it was!
On the other hand stay away from Barnham's on Broad St. We waited 70 minutes for our food, almost late for the game.

Reaction Score
Amici is actually 974 Main St. Great dinner and terrific staff. Also park nearby at one of two parking garages across from train station at $3 hourly away from most of traffic easy in and out.

JS

Reaction Score
About a block farther from the game than Ralph/Riches.
Somebody mentioned in another thread trying to get into R/R and finding them sold out.

Here's an article mentioning that situation, and detailing the boon to local businesses from UConn playing at Webster Bk. Arena.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Somebody mentioned in another thread trying to get into R/R and finding them sold out.

Here's an article mentioning that situation, and detailing the boon to local businesses from UConn playing at Webster Bk. Arena.
Thk u JS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger