did you know? | The Boneyard

did you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
we had more kick return yards than Cinci did? ;)

and 5 yards less in penalties too

plus we played them to a zero zero tie in the 4th

trying to emphasize the positive here, give me a break

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
This post would suck less if you posted that we could save 15% on our car insurance by switching to Geico.

Please. Want to find a positive?
There were only four quarters.
No tsunami hit East Hartford.
(Although the latter would have at least been less boring and possibly less destructive to whatever fan base is left.)

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
This post would suck less if you posted that we could save 15% on our car insurance by switching to Geico.

(Although the latter would have at least been less boring and possibly less destructive to whatever fan base is left.)

see, we're building something now

Reaction Score
Sad thing is Diaco in his post-game listed as a positive that we held them scoreless the last 23 minutes of the game. For real. (Let's forget the fact that it was 41-0.)

Talk about fighting for crumbs.

Reaction Score

Actually, would have been OK with the tsunami if it happened in the first quarter.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Sad thing is Diaco in his post-game listed as a positive that we held them scoreless the last 23 minutes of the game. For real. (Let's forget the fact that it was 41-0.)

I was hoping to come here this morning and see some batchit crazy Diaco quotes. That one will do.

Reaction Score

He left off our goal line stand with under a minute to play. . .:rolleyes:

(In fairness to our defense, that was an interception in the end zone, at least from where I was sitting.)

Reaction Score
HuskiesFan1014 said:
I think it was the coin toss that ended all hope.

I should have given up when one of our tailgaters backed into the heater and started on fire. She was ok but one of the guys that helped put it out burned his hand badly and ended up at the Bridgeport burn unit. Should have packed it up then.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I think we had more tackles than Cinci did as well...

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I should have given up when one of our tailgaters backed into the heater and started on fire. She was ok but one of the guys that helped put it out burned his hand badly and ended up at the Bridgeport burn unit. Should have packed it up then.
Hope your buddy's OK.
Chicks...always catching on fire and f'ng up the tailgate.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

Yikes - ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69