Did Whaler11 prematurely wet his pants? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Did Whaler11 prematurely wet his pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I still haven't figured out what this thread is all about.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Come on now. I didn't enjoy Whaler's tone when he was making his statements on recruiting post-D. Williams' commitment, but he's been much more excited about the new kids than a good number of other posters have been.

Reaction Score
This is where the board needs an adult in the room - or, an administrator to step up.

I have posted many times how tired I am of the whining and moaning of some. But I think it has to be a rule that we are not allowed to start threads calling out each other. Have fun and a spirited debate, preferably related to the thread, with other posters, but not this. I thought this was a board to start discussions about the school, the teams, the players, the staffs, but not each other. Can we draw the line somewhere, please?

Reaction Score
This is where the board needs an adult in the room - or, an administrator to step up.

I have posted many times how tired I am of the whining and moaning of some. But I think it has to be a rule that we are not allowed to start threads calling out each other. Have fun and a spirited debate, preferably related to the thread, with other posters, but not this. I thought this was a board to start discussions about the school, the teams, the players, the staffs, but not each other. Can we draw the line somewhere, please?

Screw that. Let sdhusky wear the Scarlet Letter that he's earned. 90% of his posts are ripping other posters while intentionally misstating their positions. Whaler is a big boy and can handle it.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Screw that. Let sdhusky wear the Scarlet Letter that he's earned. 90% of his posts are ripping other posters while intentionally misstating their positions. Whaler is a big boy and can handle it.

The irony of it all is that the posters that are more "negative" (self included in this context) are the ones that discuss the topic at hand.

It's usually the "positive" posters that come with the personal attacks.

I think we're all big enough boys here to handle a jab at us on the internet from an anonymous person so I don't care, but it's funny that it usually plays out like this.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

It almost never happens and this mocking will keep it from happening for a long time.

SD is a good UConn fan and a good poster. I get in some spirited debates and I know that some people don't like some of what I post but I've got no beef with any UConn fan here.

Reaction Score
Adult meet Whaler. By the way, they are Whalers pants, if he wants to pee em, he can pee em.

Reaction Score

So, this isn't about the relative strengths of Pampers vs. Depends? My Bad!

Reaction Score
Some have an inflated view of everything concerning themselves and their sacred perspective; but, IRONY is simply something they cannot grasp.

This board - for far longer than many of you have been around - has been far more open and tolerant of all kinds of perspective. For those labels of positive or negative ... I say that's garbage. Respect others. Don't go chasing opposing views into submission. Unless they're claiming to be hanging out with Andre Drummond. Then there's no limits to the pursuit of fun.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Some have an inflated view of everything concerning themselves and their sacred perspective; but, IRONY is simply something they cannot grasp.

This board - for far longer than many of you have been around - has been far more open and tolerant of all kinds of perspective. For those labels of positive or negative ... I say that's garbage. Respect others. Don't go chasing opposing views into submission. Unless they're claiming to be hanging out with Andre Drummond. Then there's no limits to the pursuit of fun.

You can't make the Boneyard up.

Hopefully the IRONY is intentional here and this is performance art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom