Did Whaler11 prematurely wet his pants? | The Boneyard

Did Whaler11 prematurely wet his pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Did you try and make this joke in another thread and get no response, yet feel the need to try again?

If you have posts predicting that Diaco was going to start closing against P5 teams I'd love to read them.

Reaction Score
And does he need pampers?

He may have wet his pants but you sheet the bed with this lame attempt at humor.

Just like to point out that it's whaler and I who have been accused of running people off this board. Couldn't be the losing or this utter nonsense.

Reaction Score
Did you try and make this joke in another thread and get no response, yet feel the need to try again?

If you have posts predicting that Diaco was going to start closing against P5 teams I'd love to read them.

I have been predicting that Bob Diaco will bring success to UCONN football for some time now. Although it has yet to show up in the win column, we have seen huge improvements in strength and nutrition, academics, team moral and now recruiting which tells me the word is out that UCONN and Diaco are serious about bringing a championship and a bowl game to UCONN football. Obviously recruits are excited and optimistic about Diaco's vision and the team chemistry among the players and staff. Better days are coming!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I have been predicting that Bob Diaco will bring success to UCONN football for some time now. Although it has yet to show up in the win column, we have seen huge improvements in strength and nutrition, academics, team moral and now recruiting which tells me the word is out that UCONN and Diaco are serious about bringing a championship and a bowl game to UCONN football. Obviously recruits are excited and optimistic about Diaco's vision and the team chemistry among the players and staff. Better days are coming!

You might not realize this but despite our differing views we all think we've been right the whole time.

About everything.

Reaction Score
Might as well delete the thread.

So the Civil Conflict is paying off??

Reaction Score
I have no idea what's going on, but a lot of pants seem to be getting wet.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I have no idea what's going on, but a lot of pants seem to be getting wet.

I've watched it 1,000 times and saw it in person but I just p^ssed myself watching Zach throw the 4th Qtr INT in the endzone.

I also golfed all day and have had about 22 beers so I can't definitively say that's the reason I'm naked, sitting on a towel and watching how this game plays out.

http://uconnhuskygames.com/football-11212009-uconn-at-notre-dame/

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
60967684.jpg

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Post/handle

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
No commitments today.

Maybe Whaler was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors