Did I Just See..... | The Boneyard

Did I Just See.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, we had momentum and he was dribbling up the court by himself and just lost it. Said to my wife "best thing to happen to UConn next year will be him leaving." She laughed and said "I can even do better than that!" It then causes a 3 pt play on the other end. So much for momentum.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yes, we had momentum and he was dribbling up the court by himself and just lost it. Said to my wife "best thing to happen to UConn next year will be him leaving." She laughed and said "I can even do better than that!" It then causes a 3 pt play on the other end. So much for momentum.

Earlier in the year I talked about UConn's propensity for -5 point plays. Miss an easy opportunity and it turns in to 3 points for the opponent.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
You think there might have been a reason NCSt let him go?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
The air and open floor stop Purvis' penetration and strip the ball from him???
I'm glad someone started this thread. I was afraid to because I don't want to pile on with negativity, but damn... how does that happen to a D1 guard?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
And now he gets stripped on a fast break. Dude is the Da Vinci of ridiculous turnovers.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
He has no basketball concept, like EVERY decision is wrong...he could easily throw it back to Jaken then rim run, that's his chance of scoring... him getting fouled and stripped is basically best case scenario if he's running the break...

I haven't seen a guy with this much talent and effort combined with this little feel for the game.

Reaction Score
Is Ollie going to use a timeout, or wait till this one is double figures?

Reaction Score
It does matter.
Championships are in the past and as long as UConn is in the position that it is in, championships will become less and less possible. You could fill MSG with UConn fans and it won't make a difference. The P5 schools will dominate as they will always get the best players and have the most money to spend.

Reaction Score
Championships are in the past and as long as UConn is in the position that it is in, championships will become less and less possible. You could fill MSG with UConn fans and it won't make a difference. The P5 schools will dominate as they will always get the best players and have the most money to spend.

They may be in Uconn's very recent past, but we all know no living Syracuse fan will see three more in their lifetimes. Hell, we all know 2003 didn't count. How did the ban skip that year again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom