Did He Really Say This? | The Boneyard

Did He Really Say This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"I don't know … there's something going on," Auriemma said. "I don't know how long we can keep fooling them. But we are. So far, so good."

UConn Women: Geno Speechless, Gabby Fearless, And Some Old Friends Check In Via Video

I guess if you don't quite know what's cooking, you better keep stirring it huh.

PS. The Alum messages video is embedded in this article. http://deadspin.com/uconn-huskies-complete-another-90-game-winning-streak-1791078978 I thought it was posted here earlier today, but now I acnnot locate it.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Around 12-15 years ago, I was talking to someone whose daughter worked for a semiconductor manufacturer. She'd said their yield on flash memory had mysteriously doubled. They knew it couldn't last. That was around the time that thumb drives with 64 meg began to become available at reasonable prices. Today I bought a 128 gig USB3 flash drive, no bigger than my pinky nail, for $25.

Sometimes things you don't understand, which can't possibly continue, just continue.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Around 12-15 years ago, I was talking to someone whose daughter worked for a semiconductor manufacturer. She'd said their yield on flash memory had mysteriously doubled. They knew it couldn't last. That was around the time that thumb drives with 64 meg began to become available at reasonable prices. Today I bought a 128 gig USB3 flash drive, no bigger than my pinky nail, for $25.

Sometimes things you don't understand, which can't possibly continue, just continue.
I remember when 128 MB's was considered an incredible amount of storage. Last week I bought a 2nd 16 TB external HD for video storage. There's no stuffing that methane back in the bladder. Time moves on.

Reaction Score
Geno- the master motivator. Just like saying they're a bunch of duds. You know that makes them want to prove him wrong, and by doing that, they play even better in the process. No rest for the master.

Reaction Score
Geno- the master motivator. Just like saying they're a bunch of duds. You know that makes them want to prove him wrong, and by doing that, they play even better in the process. No rest for the master.

Reaction Score
I'm never surprised at anything he says - I just laugh at most of it because after all these years I understand his personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom