Diaco's offense is so bad it is impacting the mens hoops team... | The Boneyard

Diaco's offense is so bad it is impacting the mens hoops team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Seriously...whenever I have had UConn football frustrations at least I took solace in the competence of UConn basketball. Watching part of that game last night was almost as bad as watching UConn versus Tulane in football.

This is going to make me start watching women's hoops games. (no it won't).

Reaction Score
Seriously...whenever I have had UConn football frustrations at least I took solace in the competence of UConn basketball. Watching part of that game last night was almost as bad as watching UConn versus Tulane in football.

Last night I thought it was better than usual. They are slowly building on court relationships with each other.

Reaction Score

Don't we need to improve recruiting? Seems like we are always last? And even if we do, it will take a few years for it to show up on the field. I have to admit, recruiting has been too depressing for me to follow.

Reaction Score
Reality - MBB is going throw a maturation process.. our kids look like kids vs. those grown looking men on the Boston U roster... we still won though... that counts....

Reaction Score
Reality - MBB is going throw a maturation process.. our kids look like kids vs. those grown looking men on the Boston U roster... we still won though... that counts....

I really don't want to be that guy, but...

through, not throw

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
We are mid major. Previous "silly season" games (nov- thru 12/31) are now all dog fights

Reaction Score
Please, I'm trying to erase last night's game from my memory. One of the ugliest games I have ever seen.
The ugliest was in the second half when UConn threw the ball to the wrong team three possessions in a row. I've never seen that before and I have been following UConn sports since the early 70's.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Sorry Shaky, I know hoops only fans like to blame everything on the football program but this is on the hoops program alone.

Reaction Score
The team is terrible. Ollie will be lucky to be .500 in conference.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
defCONNone has to be an all-time sweet handle.

(Coming from the guy with the all time worst)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom