Dez Connor should just stop writing about UConn | The Boneyard

Dez Connor should just stop writing about UConn

Reaction Score
Dez Connor, formerly of the Syracuse Post-Standard, writes today in the Courant about Pitt coach, Pat Narduzzi. Narduzzi didn't get passed over for the UConn job, he rejected it! I don't think there is any need for a puff piece on a guy who spurned us to go to an ACC team that supposedly took our place when the ACC expanded in 2011.

It's like being told by a supposed friend that the girl who kept rejecting your overtures in high school was just crowned Miss America. Who the hell needs to hear about it? Dez - just stop with this $#!+.

Reaction Score
Dez Connor, formerly of the Syracuse Post-Standard, writes today in the Courant about Pitt coach, Pat Narduzzi. Narduzzi didn't get passed over for the UConn job, he rejected it! I don't think there is any need for a puff piece on a guy who spurned us to go to an ACC team that supposedly took our place when the ACC expanded in 2011.

It's like being told by a supposed friend that the girl who kept rejecting your overtures in high school was just crowned Miss America. Who the hell needs to hear about it? Dez - just stop with this $#!+.

If he really said all that then he has completely lost his grip with reality.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Des Conner is sadly just another agenda driven member of the modern media. The majority of our media coverage at most any level these days carries a built in bias - a silent agenda.

Meanwhile Mike Anthony has been a breath of fresh air. I haven't detected any particular angle in his work.

Reaction Score
I remember when a big chunk on this board were tripping over themselves to fondle Dez's beans while massaging his frank... What's good? I hear that Difton kid is the real deal.

Reaction Score
I remember when a big chunk on this board were tripping over themselves to fondle Dez's beans while massaging his frank... What's good? I hear that Difton kid is the real deal.
I have been critical of him for years. Many years ago I sent him an email asking about our Big Ten hopes and AAU status, etc. he wrote back these are very good questions and he would follow up. Maybe I missed the follow up article he wrote.

Reaction Score
I stopped reading him after his article in The Courant came out about the Fiesta Bowl ticket fiasco. He knew, knew we had 15k+ there, then everyone picked up on his article that we only sold 3k. .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom